• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a newbie from NY? Join our forum for helpful tips and ideas!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products and cooking tools through in-home cooking parties hosted by consultants. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a consultant and purchase a starter kit. Benefits of joining the team include earning a flexible income, receiving discounts on products, and being a part of a supportive community. The forum is a helpful resource for new consultants, providing tips, ideas, and support from experienced consultants and the opportunity to connect with others in your area. As a consultant, you can start selling right away with your new consultant ID number and website, but it is recommended to familiarize yourself with the products and tips from others before hosting parties.
PamperedChefMelissa
Gold Member
Hi All! I signed up yesterday and received my consultant # and password this morning. I'm so excited!!! I joined this forum a few days ago and have found so much useful information. I just wanted to thank those of you cheffers for helping out us newbies and those looking for new ideas. You Are ALL Wonderful!!! :)

Hey Melissa -

Where in NY??
Welcome aboard!!!

I live in a small town called Silver Springs...Believe me when I tell you this not many have heard of this area unless you know about Letchworth State Park.

Welcome, PamperedChefMelissa!

Welcome aboard!! I am from Long Island, NY!!

PamperedChefMelissa said:
I live in a small town called Silver Springs...Believe me when I tell you this not many have heard of this area unless you know about Letchworth State Park.

Oh that is like WAY upstate!! (Long Island girl!!) Right Colleen?? LOL

Doreen -
Where in LI are you?

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

SusanBP0129 said:
Doreen -
Where in LI are you?

Mid Suffolk County. Are you from LI too?? Where in NY??

PamperedDor said:
Mid Suffolk County. Are you from LI too?? Where in NY??

No - I'm from Rockland County! Not too far from you!:)
I have MANY friends and family in LI.
I was just at a funeral out in Coram and a wedding in Hempstead!

I've also been to Jill Lerner's meetings at the Temple.
Who's in your cluster??

SusanBP0129 said:
No - I'm from Rockland County! Not too far from you!:)
I have MANY friends and family in LI.
I was just at a funeral out in Coram and a wedding in Hempstead!

I've also been to Jill Lerner's meetings at the Temple.
Who's in your cluster??

Oh so you know the area!!

Jill is of course my upline director - so is Sharon - my D is Gina -

I went to one of Jills cluster meetings a while ago - but stick to my own here -

are you going to NC??

DUH - just saw in your siggy you are wave 3 -

Welcome :)

Welcome! :chef:

Welcome, Im new as well. My husband is from upstate New York in between Rochester and Syracuse. A little town called North Rose...not even a stop light ;)

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products and cooking tools. Our consultants host in-home cooking parties to showcase our products and share recipes and cooking tips.

2. How do I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started, and pay a small fee for your consultant ID number and website.

3. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef team?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive and fun community. You also have the ability to set your own schedule and work from home.

4. How can the forum help me as a newbie from NY?

The forum is a great resource for new consultants from NY (or anywhere!) as it provides helpful tips, ideas, and support from experienced consultants. You can also connect with others in your area and potentially find new customers or hostesses through the forum.

5. Can I start selling right away after joining as a consultant?

Yes, you can start selling right away after joining as a consultant with your new consultant ID number and website. However, it's recommended to take some time to familiarize yourself with the products and learn tips and tricks from other consultants before hosting your first party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Taylor
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Patsyscookin
  • Tania
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Tensie Steck