• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you from Cleveland and love Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a company based out of Addison, Illinois and has been in business for over 40 years since 1980. They offer a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets for purchase through a consultant at a home party, online, or by hosting a party yourself. They also have products available at select retail stores. Customers and hosts of parties can take advantage of special deals and discounts offered by Pampered Chef, and signing up for their newsletter will keep you updated on any promotions or sales.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi, my name is Heather and I have been reading these boards for the last couple of days. The information that you all share is wonderful. I love Pampered Chef and am always amazed at how nice the women are. I look forward to talking and sharing ideas and stories with all of you! ;)

We've got a couple of nice men floating around here, too. Oh, and TKG (the kitchen guy). You've been warned. :D

Welcome!

Ann, you're too much!

Heather...welcome!!

Welcome to our virtual cluster. People really are full of great information and I'm constantly amazed at how quickly questions are answered.

WelcomeWelcome Heather,

We look forward to sharing ideas with you and getting to know you. Don't hesitate to post questions, ideas or even suggestions!

Debbie :D

Welcome, Welcome! Good to have you here. Just to let you know I'm originally from Pittsburgh! lol As long as we don't talk football, I'm sure we'll be great!:D

1. Where is Pampered Chef based out of?

Pampered Chef is based out of Addison, Illinois.

2. How long has Pampered Chef been in business?

Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years, since 1980.

3. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

4. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant at a home party, online, or by hosting a party yourself. You can also find some products at select retail stores.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any special deals or discounts?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and discounts to both customers and hosts of parties. You can also sign up for their newsletter to stay updated on any promotions or sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • KJP
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini