• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Newbie Succeed in Direct Sales with PC?

In summary, as a newbie in the Pampered Chef direct sales business, it is recommended to invest at least 10-15 hours per week for training, party planning, order processing, and follow-up. To book parties, you can reach out to your existing network, utilize social media, and attend local events. Pampered Chef offers strong support for new consultants through team leaders, advance directors, online resources, and a supportive community. As a newbie, your earnings will depend on various factors but you can expect an average of 20-25% commission and bonuses for sales and team building efforts. Consistency is key to maintaining success, so it is important to continuously book parties, engage with customers, attend training events, and stay connected
diamond78
Hey all - I am a complete newbie to the selling side of PC. I thought off and on throughout the years of parties of joining - but it just felt right at my last party so I decided to go for it!

My grand opening is November 7th - originally I had just booked the party, but now it's going to be mine - YIKES! :eek:

I'm hoping to add some income - and be able to keep it going - my biggest fear is that I won't be able to book parties every month...although I have been assured from my team leader and advance director that won't happen! I already have downloaded lots of great ideas from all you here - thanks so much for having such a wonderful site!

Welcome to the site and welcome to P/C! :thumbup: As a past customer, you have the knowledge of what it takes to get people to come to your own party and now you will see from the other side what goes into making a show a success. Your passion for the product will shine thru. When you see how your business can bless others, you stop focusing on yourself and all your insecurities, and you focus on helping the other person. :angel: :):)When that part of the business truly sinks in to you, you will see the shows coming your way!

You will rely on your own experiences as a customer/host to assist other customers/hosts. You will come across as genuine and that is what you want people to see. The genuine side. People see thru fake right away.

We all started out the same way, 1 kit, and 1 first show. Relax, have fun and your guests will too! Plus I am sure that your recuriter will be right there with you!

Good luck and I am sure that you will do just fine.:love: :)

welcome to Chef Success and Pampered Chef!!
I'm only a few weeks in myself. Good luck with everything!

Welcome! There is so much good advice on this forum. I know how you feel. When I signed up five years ago, I thought I would have problems finding shows. Shows can come from all sorts of places: friends, family, people you meet on the ferry on vacation! If you work your business consistently, even if its 10 minutes a day, you will stay active. Good luck and HAVE FUN!!

My huge learning in booking shows was that when I was desperate to book shows, I had a really hard time doing that.
When I specifically decided that I wanted to do less shows, I ended up booking more because I wanted to help people get free products.
So - change the focus of having people do shows 'for you' to doing them 'for them'...Have fun!!

Congrats & Welcome.....wishing you major success and lots of fun!

1. How much time do I need to invest in my Pampered Chef business as a newbie?

As with any new venture, the time you invest in your Pampered Chef business will directly impact your success. As a newbie, it is recommended to allocate at least 10-15 hours per week to your business. This includes time for training, party planning, order processing, and follow-up.

2. How do I find people to book parties with as a newbie?

The best way to start booking parties is by reaching out to your existing network of friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also utilize social media platforms to reach a wider audience. Additionally, attending local events and expos can also help you connect with potential hosts.

3. What kind of support can I expect as a newbie in direct sales with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef has a strong support system in place for its consultants, especially for newbies. Your team leader and advance director will provide you with guidance and training to help you succeed. You will also have access to online resources, training events, and a supportive community of consultants.

4. How much can I expect to earn as a newbie in direct sales with Pampered Chef?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on various factors such as your sales, party bookings, and team building efforts. However, as a newbie, you can earn an average of 20-25% commission on your sales and receive bonuses for achieving sales goals and building a team.

5. How can I keep my Pampered Chef business going as a newbie?

Consistency is key to maintaining a successful Pampered Chef business. As a newbie, it is important to continuously book parties and engage with your customers. You can also attend training events, utilize online resources, and stay connected with your team and fellow consultants for support and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle R Jackson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • RiverSong