• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to This Forum, Hello All....

In summary, this forum is a community for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and ask questions about products and business. To join, you must be a consultant and register for an account. Promotional content is not allowed on this forum, as it is meant for discussions and strategies related to Pampered Chef. Rules include respecting each other and avoiding offensive language and personal information. To get the most out of this forum, engage with other members, ask questions, and share experiences and tips for growing your business.
pamperedmolisa
My name is Lisa. I became a PC kitchen consultant at the very end of June. I submitted my 4th show this morning which means I qualify.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks to my recruiter Becky who was always there to help me when I needed her. :)

Congratulations!Welcome Lisa and congratulations on submitting your fourth show! :) Did you receive your first month's bonus? That's awesome that you qualified already! Good Luck on starting your business! :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the PC family Lisa. Congrats on the qualifying! If you have any questions we'll be all glad to help, I'm sure Becky has you covered!. :)

Yay!!!Hi Lisa!

I'm so glad you posted. Great job for qualifying! :) Keep up the good work and that momentum. As you know, you'll get ALL kinds of ideas from here....as well as quick answers. It's so nice that everyone is so willing to help out each other.

Congratulations! :D

Congratulations and good luck on your PC career. I am new also, August is my first month. This forum has been so helpful to me and I am sure it will be for you too.

What is this forum about?

This forum is a community for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and ask questions about our products and business.

How do I join this forum?

To join this forum, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply click on the "Register" button and follow the instructions to create an account.

Can I post promotional content on this forum?

No, this forum is not for promoting products or services. It is a place for consultants to connect and discuss Pampered Chef products and business strategies.

Are there any rules for posting on this forum?

Yes, we ask that all members respect each other and refrain from using offensive language. Please also keep all posts related to Pampered Chef and avoid posting personal information.

How can I get the most out of this forum?

Engage with other members, ask questions, and share your own experiences and tips. This forum is a great resource for learning and growing your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michelle R Jackson