• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to P3? Help Figuring Out Where to Find Warranty & Info

In summary, P3 is a program by Pampered Chef that offers a 3-year warranty on select products and provides access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and videos. To check if a product is covered under the P3 warranty, you can look for the P3 logo on the Pampered Chef website or catalogue, or contact a consultant for assistance. Information about the P3 warranty can be found on the website or brochure, and if needed, you can use the warranty by contacting customer service or your consultant for a replacement or refund. However, P3 is currently only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, not in other international markets.
PCSarahjm
This probably obvious but I can't figure it out:confused:
I printed the reciepts from P3 for my customers. But where is the back with the warranty and other info? Am I missing something? Thanks I am new and am still trying to figure everything out!

For them to be official, you need to print them on the special receipt paper that you can order on Supply Order. It's somewhere between $2 and $3 for 100 pages.

Thanks! Ann

No problem. If you need them right away (lik eyou just submitted the show and need to get receipts to the host), print page 2 of the outside order form from Consultant's Corner on the back. That's the guarantee info.

Hi there! Don't worry, it's not obvious to everyone. The back of the receipts with the warranty and other information is actually a separate page that you can find in the P3 section of your consultant's website. It should be labeled as "Receipt Backs" and you can print them out separately and attach them to the receipts you gave to your customers. Hope this helps and happy cooking!

Related to New to P3? Help Figuring Out Where to Find Warranty & Info

What is P3 and how does it work?

P3 is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides a 3-year warranty on select products. It also offers access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and videos.

How do I know if a product is covered under the P3 warranty?

You can check the Pampered Chef website or catalogue to see if a product is marked with the P3 logo. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Where can I find information about the P3 warranty?

You can find information about the P3 warranty on the Pampered Chef website under the "P3 Warranty" section. You can also refer to the P3 brochure or contact your consultant for more details.

What do I do if I need to use the P3 warranty?

If you experience an issue with a P3-covered product, you can contact your consultant or Pampered Chef's customer service. They will guide you through the process of using the warranty, which may include a replacement or refund.

Is P3 available in all countries?

No, P3 is currently only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. It is not available in other international markets at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
larry Leisuresuit
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies