• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Chef Success and Future Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, to qualify for the $200 Pampered Chef reward as a new consultant, you must sign your consultant contract and meet the qualifying criteria within your first 30 days. This includes submitting at least $1,250 in sales and booking at least 2 cooking shows. The deadline for qualifying is 30 days from the date you sign your contract. Even if you enter July as your Super Starter month, you can still qualify for the reward as long as you meet the criteria within 30 days. As for booking cooking shows, you can reach out to your network and utilize social media to find hosts. As a new consultant, you will also receive support and training from Pampered Chef through various resources such as online courses and team meetings
cfchef
Hello everyone
I have been trying to read everything and learn as much as I can before I actually sign my contract. I had read somewhere on here that if you qualify in your first 30 days you receive $200 PC. The director I am working with keeps telling me if I sign on June 15 that I have till July 31 to qualify and get my $200 PC. I was hoping someone could clear this up for me. I don't want to miss out by a few days. She said I should enter July as my Super Starter month when I complete my contract??????????
Thanks so much

I'm not much help- I didn't think we did super starter anymore.
Hang in there- someone here will be able to answer you And, Welcome! :)

Chefann, Linda, Janet, Diane (either of you) Jennifer...any of these and more should be able to help you with your questions.

Kacey's right - it sounds like your director is kind of describing the old program. You don't get to pick your start date. The start date is determined by Home Office (HO) and is generally a few days after they ship out your kit. You earn PC dollars based on sales and number of shows. I don't know the exact numbers on what you can earn - I'll go see if I can find it for you, but I believe you earn $50 (PC money) for every $1250 in sales and $50 for your first four shows (within 90 days). If you qualify within the first 30 days, that is doubled, which is where she's coming up with the $200.

Also, you don't have to qualify within that time frame, you qualify whenever you hit $1250 or 4 shows, whichever comes first. You can just earn the PC dollars within the first 90 days.

If you sign in May, you're eligible for an EXTRA $100 in PC money if you qualify within your first 30 days (so if you sign by May 31, you'll most likely have a start date of around June 5. If you'd qualify by July 5, you' earn an extra $100).

I'll go doublecheck my numbers, or maybe someone can confirm before I can.

Congrats, too, for joining CS and the BEST direct selling company :).

OK, I found the official info:

In your first 90 days:
Earn 50 PC dollars for EVERY 4 Shows submitted.
Earn 50 PC dollars for EVERY $1,250 in commissionable sales submitted.
BONUS! Earn AN ADDITIONAL 100 PC dollars for EVERY $5,000 in commissionable sales submitted.
Earn 50 PC dollars for EVERY new Consultant you recruit (new recruit must qualify w/in 90 days)
BONUS! Earn AN ADDITIONAL 100 PC dollars for EVERY 3 new Consultants you recruit (new recruit must qualify w/in 90 days)

In addition,

30 Day Bonus:
Earn AN ADDITIONAL 50 PC dollars for EVERY 4 Shows submitted in your first 30 days (100 PC dollars total).
Earn AN ADDITIONAL 50 PC dollars for EVERY $1,250 in commissionable sales submitted in your first 30 days (100 PC dollars total).
Earn AN ADDITIONAL 100 PC dollars for EVERY new Consultant you recruit in your first 30 days (new recruit must qualify w/in 90 days)
(150 PC dollars total).

And,if you sign during May and qualify in your first 30 days you'll get the bonus $100 in PC products!

The bonus is in PC Dollars, so it can be used for products or paperwork. (I like to stress the paperwork/supplies because it really makes the business completely affordable.)

Yes to the information above. If you sign May 31st, you can get that extra bonus if you qualify in your first 30 days which is $1250 in sales or 4 shows (assuming you are in the US). Your recruiter can also get double trip points for your qualification.I'd sign then IF you have your shows all lined up to be held in June. You want to pack those first 30-90 days full to get as much as possible. If you can't do that ahead of time, wait to sign and do it on your terms.I'd start now booking those shows, catalog ones count and also ask your director if you can borrow some catalogs before your kit comes and also get a catalog show going with out of town relatives and friends if they want to help you.

Thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate the time you took to look up the information for me.
I have one additional question. Would I have to close the July party by the 30 day mark or does the party just need to be scheduled? If my hostess has the party July 2, would I need to close it by July 5? I understand we are just using these dates as an example.
Thanks again

Yes, it has to be submitted by the end of 30 (or 90) days to count. One of my recruits missed it by 2 days :(.

1. How do I qualify for the $200 Pampered Chef reward as a new consultant?

To qualify for the $200 Pampered Chef reward, you must sign your consultant contract and meet the qualifying criteria within your first 30 days. This includes submitting at least $1,250 in sales and booking at least 2 cooking shows.

2. What is the deadline for qualifying for the $200 Pampered Chef reward?

The deadline for qualifying for the $200 Pampered Chef reward is 30 days from the date you sign your consultant contract. This means that if you sign on June 15, you have until July 15 to meet the qualifying criteria.

3. Can I still qualify for the $200 Pampered Chef reward if I sign my contract on June 15 and enter July as my Super Starter month?

Yes, you can still qualify for the $200 Pampered Chef reward if you sign your contract on June 15 and enter July as your Super Starter month. As long as you meet the qualifying criteria within 30 days of signing your contract, you will receive the $200 reward.

4. How do I book a cooking show as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can book cooking shows by reaching out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances and offering to host a cooking show for them. You can also utilize social media and other marketing techniques to reach potential hosts.

5. Can I still receive support and training as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support resources for new consultants, including access to a director or mentor, online training courses, and team meetings. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for additional support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • Baker92