• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Products: Count 'Em Up! #SpringShopping

In summary, there are 47 new & restyled products in the Spring Line. Some people have received their samples and are excited to try them out. It is a good idea to get the large package because HO takes some money off the cost.
SillyChef
How many new spring products are there? Like a #

around 40. I don't remember the exact number.

There are 47 new & restyled products in the Spring Line

Thank you!

47...16 of which are restyled

Has anyone recieved there sample packages yet?

Got mine just a couple of days ago....pretty impressed with what i see so far...I'm not much for polka dots, but the towels and s/a pieces are pretty cool. and I LOVE the new TTA!!!!!

I've had mine a couple of weeks, and I really like the stuff that I've used already. The torte pans make really impressive cakes.

As a new consultant starting out would you recommend getting the large package? I'm up in the air as whether to get the big one or just go with one of the small ones. I am going to get the triffle bowl for sure, and i'm not sure if I should get anything else.... any advice would be great thanks.

It depends on how much extra csah you have right now, as well as whether you would use the products included. Package A is the best way to go, as HO takes some money off the cost as compared to purchasing B, C and D. Then you have to look at which open-stock pieces you want to add.It never fails, as soon as I don't order some of the samples, that's the item that every guest wants to see at a show!

That is true I mainly just have my starter kit and at my first real show one lady kept asking to see everything I didn't have.

I just wish I could pick and choose a few things that I want... It would be a package between b and c :0)

JaimeQ said:
That is true I mainly just have my starter kit and at my first real show one lady kept asking to see everything I didn't have.
You can use that as a booking line. Tell them that you don't have it, but can borrow it from another consultant and bring it to their show. I use that line all the time, even though I don't have to borrow things. :)

hehe i'm sure if I had to I could barrow things from my recruiter...

I'm sure she'd be willing to lend you things.
After all, when you succeed, you help her succeed.

I was going to suggest the same thing. Borrow items from your recruiter.

JaimeQ said:
Has anyone recieved there sample packages yet?

I just got my sample package A and let me tell you......it is well worth the
investment!! Everything looks great and I can't wait to get home and start using it all. (I am at work and had it delivered here).

This is the first time I have ever purchased a sample package and I am excited about my March shows. I want to show off my new stuff!!:)

Linda Bishop
Independed Consultant

Related to New Spring Products: Count 'Em Up! #SpringShopping

1. What are the new spring products being offered by Pampered Chef?

The new spring products being offered by Pampered Chef are the Count 'Em Up! collection, which includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

2. What makes the Count 'Em Up! collection different from previous products?

The Count 'Em Up! collection is different from previous products because it features innovative designs and updated features based on customer feedback. It also includes new items that have never been offered before.

3. Can the Count 'Em Up! products be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the Count 'Em Up! products are versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. They are designed to make meal preparation and baking tasks easier and more enjoyable.

4. Are the Count 'Em Up! products dishwasher safe?

Most of the Count 'Em Up! products are dishwasher safe, but it is always recommended to check the individual product instructions for specific care and cleaning guidelines.

5. Can I purchase the Count 'Em Up! products individually or only as a set?

The Count 'Em Up! products can be purchased individually or as a set, depending on your needs and preferences. They are also available in various bundles and packages to offer more value and savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies