• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Logging In to New Site: What Am I Doing Wrong?

In summary, if you are unable to log in to the new site, make sure you are entering the correct username and password, and check if your account is still active. If you are getting an "Invalid login" message, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If you created a new account but can't log in, make sure you entered all required information correctly. If you are able to log in but can't access certain features or pages, check your permissions or contact customer support for assistance.
Kjurich
:confused:Ok what am I doing wrong way can't I get into the new site. I have been usingthe old site but want to change over to the new one but when I login it tells me my login and password are wrong?:confused:

Are you a director? If not you can not log in to the new site. You can visit the main web page but can not log in as a consultant. Only directors and those starting after May 3 have access at this point. If you ARE a director (I know you aren't new ;) ) and can't log in then contact Tech support.

Gotcha thanks. . . .no not a director

I thought that they had said that anyone could use either site now that the new one is considered beta.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the new site. Have you tried resetting your password or contacting customer support for assistance? It could be a technical issue that they can help you resolve. In the meantime, you can continue using the old site until the issue is resolved. Hope this helps!

1. Why can't I log in to the new site?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble logging in to the new site. Make sure you are entering the correct username and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. Also, check if your account is still active and has not been suspended.

2. I am entering my correct username and password, but it keeps saying "Invalid login". What should I do?

If you are sure that you are entering the correct login credentials, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try logging in again. If the problem persists, contact the website's customer support for further assistance.

3. I created a new account on the new site, but I am unable to log in. What could be the issue?

When creating a new account, make sure you have entered all the required information correctly. If you are still unable to log in, try resetting your password. If the issue persists, contact the website's customer support for help.

4. I was able to log in to the old site, but I can't log in to the new site. Why is this happening?

The new site may have different login credentials than the old site. Make sure you are using the correct username and password for the new site. If you are still having trouble, try resetting your password or contact the website's customer support for assistance.

5. I am able to log in to the new site, but I am not able to access certain features or pages. What should I do?

Some features or pages on the new site may require you to have a certain level of access or membership. Make sure you have the necessary permissions to access those features. If you think you should have access but are still unable to, contact the website's customer support for help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • Maya Bamer