• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Insert the Cover of New Seasons Best 07 into My Word Document?

In summary, the "New Seasons Best Picture" is a curated collection of popular kitchen products from Pampered Chef. It is updated every season, with new products added four times a year. While the products can be purchased individually, buying them as a set offers savings and a complete kitchen setup. There are also special discounts when purchasing the entire collection. The list of products included can be found on the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.
schel
I am computer challenged and am in need of a picture I can cut and paste in
"WORD" that I can put on my flyer I am trying to make, which is making me pull my hair out! :eek:
Anyone help? Everything on CC is in Adobe and I can't change any of it! :eek:

I am looking for the cover of the New Seasons Best 07 to put on my flyer.

Please?....
Thanks.
Schel

There will be more photos available March 1 on our PWS's...

leyHi Schelley,I understand your frustration with trying to create a flyer using unfamiliar programs. Have you tried using Google to search for the cover of the New Seasons Best 07? You can then save the image and insert it into your Word document. Alternatively, you can also try using a free online design tool like Canva or PicMonkey to easily create a flyer without having to deal with Adobe. Hope this helps!

What is the "New Seasons Best Picture"?

The "New Seasons Best Picture" is a collection of new and popular kitchen products from Pampered Chef that have been hand-selected by our team as the best in their category.

How often does the "New Seasons Best Picture" collection change?

The "New Seasons Best Picture" collection is updated with new products every season, so four times a year.

Can I purchase the products in the "New Seasons Best Picture" collection separately?

Yes, all of the products in the "New Seasons Best Picture" collection can be purchased individually. However, purchasing them as a set will save you money and give you a complete kitchen setup.

Are there any special deals or discounts for the "New Seasons Best Picture" collection?

Yes, when you purchase the entire "New Seasons Best Picture" collection, you can save up to 20% off the regular price of each product.

How can I find out which products are included in the current "New Seasons Best Picture" collection?

You can find the list of products included in the "New Seasons Best Picture" collection on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
kam
  • kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies