• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipes: Exciting and Delicious!

In summary, the new recipes that have been released for the spring seasons are the Mexican Chicken "Lasagna" and the Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple.
catlwilles
Gold Member
Does anyone have the new recipes yet that they can post? They sounded yummy and I can't wait to try them!

What new recipes?

ChefPaulaB said:
What new recipes?

The new theme shows and the new spring Seasons best.

I made the Mexican Chicken "Lasagna" last night for dinner. It was delicious, but didn't set up well (and I did let it sit). But it would be a fun interactive show, because there are a lot of little jobs.

What are the recipes on the recipes cards for this season?

Mexican Chicken "Lasagna" from Dinnertime in No Time
Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple from Keep it Cool (no-bake desserts)

chefann said:
Mexican Chicken "Lasagna" from Dinnertime in No Time
Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple from Keep it Cool (no-bake desserts)

Thanks!!

Thrilled there is another torte recipe!

I made the Mexican Lasagna last night, too.

The trick is to make sure to let it stand for 10-15 min before you try to serve it. That, and to use more cheese!!!!!

I also added a half of a can of green chilies to the cream cheese, and then sprinkled the rest on the layers, and added black olives. But that's just me, have to constantly tweek a recipe!

Could you please post the recipe? I'm headed to the store and would love to try it for dinner.

PamperChefCarol said:
I made the Mexican Lasagna last night, too.

The trick is to make sure to let it stand for 10-15 min before you try to serve it. That, and to use more cheese!!!!!

I also added a half of a can of green chilies to the cream cheese, and then sprinkled the rest on the layers, and added black olives. But that's just me, have to constantly tweek a recipe!

I did let it sit. I think part of the problem was that I didn't measure the sauce that went on the bottom, and didn't use enough. So there was more poured over the top than there should have been. It was still good. And it reheated quite well for lunch today.

I agree that olives would be good in it - and it could also be made with the onion/beef mixture from the beef Power Cooking shows. And maybe a layer of refried beans, too.

Related to New Recipes: Exciting and Delicious!

1. What types of recipes are included in "New Recipes: Exciting and Delicious!"?

Our "New Recipes: Exciting and Delicious!" collection features a variety of dishes, including appetizers, main courses, side dishes, and desserts. We also have options for different dietary preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free.

2. Are the ingredients for these new recipes easy to find?

Yes, our recipes are designed to use common and easy-to-find ingredients. We believe that delicious meals should not require difficult or hard-to-find ingredients.

3. Can I adjust the serving sizes for these new recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes come with serving sizes for different numbers of people, and you can easily adjust the quantities to fit your needs. You can also save leftovers for later or double the recipe for a larger group.

4. Do you have any tips for making these new recipes even more delicious?

We sure do! Each recipe comes with helpful tips and tricks from our experienced chefs on how to make the dish even more flavorful and satisfying. We also encourage our customers to get creative and add their own personal touches to make the recipes their own.

5. Can I access the "New Recipes: Exciting and Delicious!" collection on my mobile device?

Yes, our collection is available on our website, which is optimized for mobile devices. You can easily browse, save, and access the recipes on your phone or tablet while cooking in the kitchen. We also have a mobile app for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jean DeVries
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • SChristie