• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New PC Consultant: First Show Questions & Exciting Results!

Becky, congrats on your business, this site is awesome!!! I just recently started my business too and it has been so helpful.
beckypchef
Hi everyone!!

First I would like to say how much I LOVE this whole site! You all do an amazing job!!

Well I am a PC newbie and I had my first show tonight, and I had so MUCH FUN!! It was great!

I do have a question though... I used to sell Taste of Home products and they had a hostess benefit that if someone booked a party at that hostesses party the hostess got an additional item at 1/2 off. Does PC do this? I don't think so, but I wanted to make sure. I think they do the 6 month hostess benefits instead... which is so much more awesome!

Also, is the best way to get the cookware set to use a hostess half price combination if there is one left?

Thanks so much for your time and help!! I'm so excited to be a part of this wonderful team!!! I might have more questions soon... as I got four bookings from this party, wow. God is good!!

Oh one more is it correct that after I submit the party on PC3 they go ahead and start the packing/shipping process but the money doesn't come out of my checking account for 7 days?
Thanks!!

Becky
The booking benefit is whatever the host special is for the month the booked show is held. So if Shannon books off of Tina's show, when Shannon holds her show, Tina gets to choose one of the host specials for the month of Shannon's show. This has to be within 6 months of Tina's show.

The "best" way to get the cookware is up to the customer. The most likely way to receive the cookware at the largest discount is to choose it as a 1/2 price item, especially using a 1/2 price combo, page 53 in the catalog. Of course, there are months when a host can get the cookware for 60% off because it's a host special, like last September or this past February. It's also possible for hosts to earn some of it for free with a huge show.

Once you submit a show, I've found that it takes about 10 days for home office to deduct the funds from my bank account. As far as I know, there is no guarantee on that, so I always make sure I have enough money in there before I submit.

Thank you JAE!!!

JAE answered all of your question...I just wanted to say CONGRATS on a super show! 4 bookings is great!

Good luck!

Thanks Kelly! And congrats on upcoming baby!!!! : )

Becky, congratulations on the great start to your new business.

Thanks Rae!! I'm so excited!!

Becky, Congrats on your business, this site is awesome!!! I just recently started my business too and it has been so helpful.
What part of NC are you in? I'm in Hickory.

What are the benefits of hosting a first show?

The benefits of hosting a first show with Pampered Chef include earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, connecting with friends and family, and having a fun and interactive experience.

What is the average duration of a first show?

The average duration of a first show is approximately 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being prepared.

Can I customize the menu for my first show?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your first show based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Our consultants will work with you to create a personalized menu that suits your needs.

Do I need to provide any supplies or ingredients for my first show?

No, our consultants will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for your first show. You just need to provide a clean and functional kitchen space.

What is the hostess reward program for first shows?

Our hostess reward program for first shows allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales and number of bookings from your first show. Our consultants will provide more information about this program during your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • sperts