• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Kitchen Items: Prices & Details

In summary, the prices for the new kitchen items vary and can be found on the website or catalog. They come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty. They can be purchased through the website, at a party, or through a consultant. Some items are dishwasher safe, but it's best to check care instructions. High-quality materials such as stainless steel and silicone are used in the items.
mhrivera
I know I'm about a week late on this, but I thought I'd post for anyone who hadn't seen it yet!

New Items:
Fondue Forks: $ 4.25
Bread Tubes, Set of 3: $11.50
Old Crinkle Cutter?: $5.25
Round Kitchen Brush: $5.50
Serving Bowls/3: $48.00
Star Form/Insert: $2.75
Toaster Bags/4: $6.00

Have we figured out how often these items are changed?

I think they change the first of the month.

I can't even find them on the websites.

klsnyder said:
I can't even find them on the websites.

go to yuor web site go to the bottom on the left...click on it....again go to bottom left it is there!!!:cool: :cool:

Ginger428 said:
go to yuor web site go to the bottom on the left...click on it....again go to bottom left it is there!!!:cool: :cool:
Thanks!!! I found it.

What are the prices for the new kitchen items?

The prices for the new kitchen items vary depending on the specific item. You can find the prices listed on our website or in our catalog.

Do the new kitchen items come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our new kitchen items come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you have any issues with your item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Where can I purchase the new kitchen items?

You can purchase the new kitchen items through our website, at a Pampered Chef party, or through one of our independent consultants. You can also find our products at select retail locations.

Are the new kitchen items dishwasher safe?

Many of our new kitchen items are dishwasher safe, but it's always best to check the specific item's care instructions before putting it in the dishwasher. Some items may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality.

What type of materials are used for the new kitchen items?

We use a variety of high-quality materials for our new kitchen items, including stainless steel, silicone, and non-toxic plastics. Each item is designed to be durable and safe for use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • momoftwins