• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Kids in the Kitchen Theme Flyer

J
jennmarques
Here's another flyer I created to add to your theme books.

Enjoy,
Jenn

Attachments

• Kids in the Kitchen Theme flyer.pdf
    243.5 KB · Views: 1,619
Kids in the Kitchen flyerThat is so cute!! Thanks for sharing! :D

I love it! It is perfect for this time of year, something to keep all the kids busy :)

Kids In The KitchenHi!

I am a new consultant and just recentlly booked a show for Kids. Have any of you ever had a Kid's Show? What do you make? Any ideas would be very helpful! Thank you!

I've done tons of Kids in the Kitchen shows. I usually work with the kids and have the host work with the adults. I insist that the adults stay.

With the kids, we make a pizza together. I let them take turns spreading the sauce, grating the cheese, and putting toppings on. While it is cooking, they decorate mini-fluted cakes.

The adults make their own dish. Sometimes they make a dessert and sometimes they make a main dish. Depends.

This is a great way to talk to the host about the opportunity. I let her know that she just did a show all on her own.

1. What is the "New Kids in the Kitchen" theme?

The "New Kids in the Kitchen" theme is a fun and interactive way to introduce children to the world of cooking and baking. It focuses on teaching basic kitchen skills and healthy eating habits through hands-on activities and games.

2. Who is this flyer intended for?

This flyer is intended for parents, teachers, or anyone looking to plan a cooking-themed event for children. It can also be used as a resource for educators or caregivers who want to incorporate cooking into their curriculum or daily routines with kids.

3. What types of activities are included in the flyer?

This flyer includes a variety of activities such as recipe ideas, cooking games, and educational resources that can be used to engage children in the kitchen. It also offers tips for involving kids in the cooking process and promoting healthy eating habits.

4. Can this flyer be customized for different age groups?

Yes, this flyer can be customized for different age groups by adjusting the difficulty level of the activities and recipes. It is designed to be versatile and can be adapted to suit the needs of children of all ages, from preschoolers to teenagers.

5. How can I get started with the "New Kids in the Kitchen" theme?

To get started with the "New Kids in the Kitchen" theme, simply download and print this flyer. Then, gather the necessary materials and follow the instructions and tips provided to plan your cooking-themed event. Don't forget to have fun and encourage children to get creative in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LI Chick
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
LI Chick
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • keynibear