• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Instructions for Can Opener

In summary, my director sent me a message with one-liners that I will use at my show. One line is about the can opener and I decided to try it out at my show. I told a guest to read the instructions and it was so funny that the crowd loved it.
Laurie
After reveiwing a message that my director sent me on one liners. I decided that I would use the one about the can opener.

On a Index card I printed out

Side One

"Okay, this is the 'adults only' portion of my show -- close your ears if you don't want to here it."

Side Two

"Place the can opener in the HORIZONTAL POSITION over the can, OPEN THE 'LEGS', BUMP IT UP to the can, GIVE IT A LITTLE SQUEEZE, turn aounds until you FEEL THE RELEASE OF PRESSURE, then LIFT OFF the lid using the little pincer on the side."

Here is what I did. I picked someone out from the guests (I looked for someone with a good sense of humor) and told them that I did'nt get a chance to read these new instructions and if she would please read it for me while I performed the task. It was so funny, the crowd loved it.

Too Funny!This is such a cute idea! I am always looking for a way to get them giggling and they are always asking how to work the can opener! Thanks, I'll try this! :p

I will definatly have to try this at my 1st show. I'm pretty sure the ladies will love it, expecially cuz of my other side business, and the fact that she hosed a couple of show for me with it.

At my show the other night we were having so much fun I had to keep saying "its not that kind of show". They were a fun group.

This isn't that kind of a site, either, but we never let a little fact like that get in the way of having a good time!

whenever I use the Easy Opener, I tell the guests that "this tool completley replaces a man in the kitchen" but it's a whole other show to replace him elsewhere!
It usually takes a few seconds for it to set in with the guests, but once one of them gets it it is a good laugh!;)

1. How do I use the new can opener?

To use the new can opener, first place the can opener on top of the can with the cutting wheel lined up with the edge. Then, use the large handle to rotate the can opener around the edge of the can in a full circle. Once the can has been completely cut, use the small handle to lift the lid off the can.

2. Is the new can opener dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new can opener is dishwasher safe. Simply disassemble the can opener by unscrewing the handle and place all parts in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Does the new can opener work on all types of cans?

The new can opener is designed to work on standard-sized cans with a smooth edge. It may not work on irregularly shaped cans or cans with pull tabs.

4. How do I remove the lid from the can opener?

To remove the lid from the can opener, simply use the small handle to lift it off the can opener. Be careful as the lid may be sharp and use caution when handling it.

5. Can I adjust the cutting wheel on the new can opener?

The cutting wheel on the new can opener is not adjustable. It is designed to cut through the edge of a standard-sized can without any adjustments needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca