• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Ideas for Bread Tubes: Seek and Ye Shall Find!

In summary, Brooke was able to use her bread tubes to cut watermelon, Laura was able to search for bread tube recipes, and Chris was able to provide a summary of the content.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I have a potential customer looking for some new tips for her bread tubes. Any would help. :eek: I don't have any of them so I'm kinda stuck on ideas.Thank you in advance. :)

bread tube recipesI think I remember seeing a couple PC file attachements on bread tube recipes if that is what you are looking for. Try searching the site for "bread tube" and check out the posts. I remember seeing a post for cinnamon bread that had a 3-page document attached with a lot of tips and recipes for the bread tubes.
Good luck

Laura

lauras67 said:
I think I remember seeing a couple PC file attachements on bread tube recipes if that is what you are looking for. Try searching the site for "bread tube" and check out the posts. I remember seeing a post for cinnamon bread that had a 3-page document attached with a lot of tips and recipes for the bread tubes.
Good luck

Laura

Brooke...Laura is correct. I posted a document with recipes and you will find it with a search.

I use my bread tubes to mold my 2 minute fudge, then you just slide it out and slice it. I have also make soap in them.

ShanaSmith said:
I use my bread tubes to mold my 2 minute fudge, then you just slide it out and slice it. I have also make soap in them.
Fill with ice cream or "rice crispie square" mixture, chill, slide out and slice. Use as a cookie cutter to make ice cream sandwiches with the ice cream you freeze in the tube.

thank you thank you:) Thank you all for the help I called her this eve and she was impressed that I had already gotten the info for her. Thank you all agian. :)

I used mine this weekend to cut watermelon. I sliced the melon in thirds, and cut out the middle, then crinkle cut them into slices...looked great, and was a very easy way to serve the watermelon!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few ideas for using bread tubes that I think you and your customer will love!1. Stuffed Breads: One of my favorite ways to use bread tubes is to stuff them with delicious fillings like cheese, veggies, or even pizza toppings. Simply roll out some pizza dough, fill the tube with your desired ingredients, and bake until the dough is golden brown and the filling is heated through. This is a great way to create individual-sized portions for a fun and unique dinner or appetizer.2. Sweet Treats: Bread tubes aren't just for savory dishes! You can also use them to make sweet treats like chocolate-filled croissants or cinnamon rolls. Just roll out some crescent dough, fill the tube with your desired filling, and bake until golden brown. Your customer will love the versatility of using bread tubes for both savory and sweet dishes.3. Mini Bread Bowls: Bread tubes are also great for making mini bread bowls. Simply fill the tube with your favorite bread dough, bake until golden brown, and then hollow out the center to create a bowl shape. These mini bread bowls are perfect for serving dips, soups, or even mini salads.4. Creative Shapes: Bread tubes can also be used to create fun and creative shapes for your bread. Instead of using a traditional loaf pan, try using a bread tube to create a spiral or star-shaped loaf. This is a great way to add some visual interest to your bread and impress your guests.I hope these ideas help spark some inspiration for your customer's bread tube adventures. Happy baking! :)

What is the purpose of bread tubes?

Bread tubes are a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to bake a variety of breads, cakes, and other baked goods. They are designed to create perfectly shaped loaves with a hollow center, making them ideal for stuffing or filling with different ingredients.

What types of bread can be made in bread tubes?

Bread tubes can be used to make a wide range of breads, including traditional bread loaves, French baguettes, sweet breads, and even gluten-free options. The possibilities are endless and you can get creative with different fillings and flavors.

How do I use a bread tube?

To use a bread tube, simply grease the inside with cooking spray or butter, fill it with your preferred bread dough, and bake according to the recipe's instructions. Once the bread is done baking, allow it to cool before removing it from the tube. You can then slice and serve as desired.

Can I use bread tubes in the oven or on the grill?

Yes, bread tubes are designed to be used in both conventional ovens and on the grill. Make sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and use caution when handling the hot tube. For grilling, you can also add wood chips or herbs to infuse your bread with extra flavor.

Are bread tubes easy to clean?

Yes, bread tubes are generally easy to clean. They can be hand washed with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher for convenience. Make sure to thoroughly dry the tube before storing it to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • frozenchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • aprilmlittlefield