• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Home Page Look for Pampered Chef!

I think it still needs some tweeking but then is any website ever perfect?ooo I love it!They recently updated our PWS's and actually the home page now looks more like the PWS's have looked for what a month or couple months?
baychef
Silver Member
Check out the new home page look when you log onto pamperechef.com
Very nice and professional looking!

I was going to post about the same thing! At first I thought maybe I had gotten into a phishing site, since it changed from just this morning. It does look nice, but it was a shock to the system at first.

bigger shock, prices are lower now on the Canadian site...I'm sure it will be fixed soon. I love the new look. I am hoping they carry it over to our psw's.

pws's....sorry

love the new website, love the catalog cover with the C&S Sq Tray. Good new looks for PC! Very fresh.

baychef said:
Check out the new home page look when you log onto pamperechef.com
Very nice and professional looking!

Really nice. HOWEVER ... I would enter the correct URL, you left the "D" off of Pampered. If they click on your link it takes them to a temp site being held by the domain registrant.

You don't need a link silly people. We should know the website address by now or have it under your favorites.

The new website main page is awesome!

RMDave said:
Really nice. HOWEVER ... I would enter the correct URL, you left the "D" off of Pampered. If they click on your link it takes them to a temp site being held by the domain registrant.

Oopsie!!!!!

Wouldn't it be nice if they carried that look over to our PWS?

I clicked on the above link & was trying to figure out why they had stuff about airline travel. I was thinking "this is not better, this is crazy!!!" LOLThat does look nice! I never go there. I have the log in screen for Consultant's Corner on my favorite links so I just go straight to that page. ;)

Love it!! Looks way more contemporary!

I love it too. Looks very professional :)

RMDave said:

I was thinking the same thing, Dave!

Very nice. I like it.

Sheila said:
That does look nice! I never go there. I have the log in screen for Consultant's Corner on my favorite links so I just go straight to that page. ;)

Me too! I don't need the extra hassle of extra steps. ;)

RMDave said:

That's funny - after I went and looked at it, I went to my website to see if they'd done that! It sure would be nice.

It is a very nice set up. Easy to find things and just refreshing in a way to see something new.

ChefBeckyD said:
That's funny - after I went and looked at it, I went to my website to see if they'd done that! It sure would be nice.

They recently updated our PWS's and actually the home page now looks more like the PWS's have looked for what a month or couple months?

I love the new look of the PC home page but what concerns me is that there are two fairly large areas that say shop online and when you click on them it doesn't ask if you already have a consultant. The find a consultant is comparably very small and harder to find. When I clicked on it my info showed up because I've been to the website (and has been pointed out to me the cookies tell the PC website who I am - or however that all works). I had a friend go to PC.com and she said that it was al generic. I then asked her to find a consultant and put my name in. Then she saw my info on the screen. If your customers don't know to LOOK for you and/or if they clear their cookies they will be put in the lead system if they order there.

I think it still needs some tweeking but then is any website ever perfect?

ooo I love it!

BethCooks4U said:
They recently updated our PWS's and actually the home page now looks more like the PWS's have looked for what a month or couple months?

I love the new look of the PC home page but what concerns me is that there are two fairly large areas that say shop online and when you click on them it doesn't ask if you already have a consultant. The find a consultant is comparably very small and harder to find. When I clicked on it my info showed up because I've been to the website (and has been pointed out to me the cookies tell the PC website who I am - or however that all works). I had a friend go to PC.com and she said that it was al generic. I then asked her to find a consultant and put my name in. Then she saw my info on the screen. If your customers don't know to LOOK for you and/or if they clear their cookies they will be put in the lead system if they order there.

I think it still needs some tweeking but then is any website ever perfect?

You took the words right out of my fingers! My thoughts EXACTLY!

Oooh! It does look great. Beth, you do have a good point. PC should have something similar to the lines of when customers place orders for shows. (i.e., have a box that pops up to ask them if they have a consultant).

1. What changes can we expect to see on the new home page for Pampered Chef?

The new home page for Pampered Chef will have a modern and updated design, with easier navigation and a cleaner layout. The focus will be on showcasing our products and promotions, as well as providing helpful resources for our customers.

2. Will my account and order history still be accessible on the new home page?

Yes, your account and order history will still be accessible on the new home page. You can log in using your existing credentials and access all of your account information and past orders.

3. Can I still shop for Pampered Chef products on the new home page?

Yes, you can still shop for all of our products on the new home page. We have made the shopping experience more convenient and user-friendly, with improved search and filter options to help you find what you're looking for.

4. Will there be any new features on the new home page?

Yes, there will be some new features on the new home page. We have added a recipe section where you can find and save your favorite Pampered Chef recipes, as well as a blog section where we will share cooking tips, product updates, and more.

5. When will the new home page be launched?

The new home page for Pampered Chef is set to launch on July 1st. We are excited to share the new and improved website with our customers and hope you will enjoy the new look and features.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Mary Chapin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies