• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Here With a Technical Question

In summary, the best way to contact customer service for technical support is to call the toll-free number or use the online chat feature on the website. Troubleshooting can be done through the product manual or by contacting the technical support team. Defective products can be exchanged within 30 days and all products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. Product manuals and recipes can be found on the website or by contacting customer service.
chrpangel
Hey! My name is Gina Marie Schafer and I've been with pc for a year and a half. I found this site right before I left for Conference WAVE 1 WOOHOO! So, I haven't had a chance to post. But I've been lurking a little over the last couple days. I'm trying to find an updated form and I don't know what it's called! It's the form that talks about all the stuff you can get with $100 and how the consultant kit was only $100. Surely, there must be an updated one with the kit increase. Where can I find it!!! Arg!

Thanks so much for your help!:D

hmmm... sounds like a good form! Have you tried searching the files for "kit" or "100" in the title?

Here is the form that I found - IT IS NOT UPDATE - so could someone update it for us Please

~

Attachments

• TIPS - Guest vs Hostess Chart 2007 001.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
why is is not up to date?I am kinda new too, but this seems pretty up-to-date with the kit credit, etc. and the products in the kit. Just wondering what isn't up-to-date about it?

Hey Gina Ex-Roomie!!!
Welcome Welcome. Glad you are here.

Teresa,
That is current........
Do you mean updated for fall? Like with any price changes, etc?
Thanks for posting it, I'm sure that's exactly what she's looking for!!!!:D

Thanks for the question Gina and for the form Teresa.

Thanks for the welcome! And the form of course! Julie, turns out we're 1 mile from each other! WOOHOO

Nicole said she was headed over to your house from mine. You are close. I like your avatar. You figured it out quickly.

1. What is the best way to contact customer service for technical support?

The best way to contact customer service for technical support is to call our toll-free number at 1-800-333-0455. Our team of technical support experts is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 10:00pm CT and on Saturdays from 9:00am to 6:00pm CT. You can also reach us through our online chat feature on our website.

2. How do I troubleshoot a problem with my product?

If you are experiencing issues with your product, we recommend checking the troubleshooting section in your product manual or on our website. You can also contact our technical support team for further assistance.

3. Can I exchange a defective product for a new one?

Yes, if your product is defective, you can exchange it for a new one within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for more information on our exchange policy.

4. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days. Our limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship.

5. How can I find product manuals and recipes?

You can find product manuals and recipes on our website under the "Resources" tab. You can also find them in the product packaging or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
  • Chef Bobby