• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Eblast for the Recruit Special

In summary, the "New Eblast for the Recruit Special" is a promotional email aimed at helping consultants recruit new members to join their team. It can be accessed through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website and can be customized with a personal message and contact information. The eblast will only be available for a limited time and its success can be tracked through the "Track My Eblast" feature on the consultant dashboard.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
It has been added to the email templates and to the icontact sections.

Thank you, Joy!!!!! :love:

Last edited:
Thanks Joy! I was just wondering about that since I try to send something out once a week. Thanks!

Related to New Eblast for the Recruit Special

What is the "New Eblast for the Recruit Special" all about?

The "New Eblast for the Recruit Special" is a promotional email that is being sent to all our consultants to help them recruit new members to join their team. It contains special offers and incentives to make the recruiting process more appealing.

How can I access the "New Eblast for the Recruit Special"?

The "New Eblast for the Recruit Special" can be accessed through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Resources" tab, then select "Emails" and you will find the eblast under the "Promotional" category.

Can I customize the "New Eblast for the Recruit Special" before sending it out?

Yes, you can customize the eblast by adding your own personal message and contact information. This will make the email more personalized and effective in recruiting potential members to join your team.

How long will the "New Eblast for the Recruit Special" be available?

The "New Eblast for the Recruit Special" will be available for a limited time only. We recommend sending it out as soon as possible to take advantage of the special offers and incentives before they expire.

Can I track the success of the "New Eblast for the Recruit Special"?

Yes, you can track the success of the eblast by using the "Track My Eblast" feature on your consultant dashboard. This will show you how many emails were opened, clicked, and resulted in new recruits. It's a great way to measure the effectiveness of the eblast.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefa
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam