• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant's P3 Show Submission Assistance

In summary, the consultant just signed up and wants to submit a catalog show, but doesn't have a PC debit or credit card. The person asking the question is unsure if they can enter the show in P3 and use their own PC credit card. The response is that the consultant can use a personal card for the first few shows, and in PP3 there is a feature that tells you when you can no longer use a personal card. However, the consultant does not have a computer to use PP3. The solution is to set her up as a user in the person's P3 and there is a tab in the program to manage users.
pamela
I have a new consultant :)party:) that wants to submit a catalog show today or tomorrow...problem is, she just signed up on Tuesday and has no PC debit or credit card. I was going to enter her show into P3 and just put her consultant info in and put the payment on my PC cc, but I am not sure if I can. I know you could od it in PP, but what about P3???

She can actually use a personal card for the first few. In PP3 on her computer with her info in it, PP3 tells you how long you have till you cannot use a personal card anymore. I think it is about 60 days. HTH

bad news...she doesn't have a computer! She is waiting to get $$$ from PC to buy one.....now what???

you can set her up as a user in your P3. There was an update about that recently...

I don't remember reading the update (probably wasn't paying attention) but I had to install a second copy of P3 on my system so I could enter shows for one of my gals. It worked just fine, then when she solved her puter problem I backed it up and she was able to restore it on her system.
I don't have a good answer on the CC issue though

ShanaSmith said:
I don't remember reading the update (probably wasn't paying attention) but I had to install a second copy of P3 on my system so I could enter shows for one of my gals. It worked just fine, then when she solved her puter problem I backed it up and she was able to restore it on her system.
I don't have a good answer on the CC issue though

There's a tab on P3 under file -> manage users where you can add a second user for this purpose! Gotta love our tech support!

Related to New Consultant's P3 Show Submission Assistance

1. How can I submit my P3 show for assistance as a new consultant?

To submit your P3 show for assistance, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Submit P3 Show" button. This will guide you through the process and provide any necessary information.

2. Is there a deadline for submitting my P3 show for assistance?

Yes, the deadline for submitting your P3 show for assistance is 30 days before the show date. This allows enough time for the assistance to be processed and provided to you.

3. What kind of assistance can I expect for my P3 show?

The assistance for P3 shows varies depending on the needs of the consultant. This can include help with planning the show, creating invitations, and providing tips for a successful show.

4. How long does it take to receive assistance for my P3 show?

The amount of time it takes to receive assistance for your P3 show depends on the volume of requests and the complexity of your show. However, you can expect to receive a response within a few business days.

5. Can I request assistance for multiple P3 shows?

Yes, you can request assistance for multiple P3 shows, as long as they are within the 30-day deadline. However, please keep in mind that each request will be processed separately and may take longer to receive assistance for multiple shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views