• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Bookings Flyer: Updated and Improved

In summary, the "Bookings Flyer - Updated" is a customizable promotional tool for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase current specials and offers for hosting parties. It can be accessed through the consultant's website or downloaded from the Pampered Chef website. It can also be customized with personal contact information and party details, and is available in multiple languages. The flyer can be shared on social media platforms or distributed in person.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I've updated the Bookings flyer.

Attachments

• Feb -March -Rec.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 634
  • Booking Benefits w-Wedding Reg-recipe.doc
    113.5 KB · Views: 656
this flyer is great, love it !!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**bumping**

Great flyer Veronica. How do you get the ideas for these things and how do you transfer all the pictures to make something like that, if you don't mind me asking.
Also wondering were Warroad is? I am from near Rochester.
Thanks

Hey blondie_cooks - I just borrowed ideas from here and changed them.
The pics come from the PC website (right click, copy & paste).

Warroad is in the little chimney at the top of MN, nearly 2 hours West of Int'l Falls (Ice Box of the Nation), where I grew up.

Thanks....these are great!!

Awesome--thank you!

Thank you
I see so many nice looking order forms and other things and never knew how to change the pics to adj for my needs. I will be playing around tomorrow with this

Related to New Bookings Flyer: Updated and Improved

1. What is the purpose of the "Bookings Flyer - Updated"?

The "Bookings Flyer - Updated" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the current specials and offers available for hosting a party.

2. How do I obtain a copy of the "Bookings Flyer - Updated"?

The "Bookings Flyer - Updated" can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or by contacting them directly. It is also available for download on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I customize the "Bookings Flyer - Updated" for my personal business?

Yes, the "Bookings Flyer - Updated" can be customized with your personal contact information and party details. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with customizing the flyer.

4. Is the "Bookings Flyer - Updated" available in multiple languages?

Yes, the "Bookings Flyer - Updated" is available in multiple languages on the Pampered Chef website. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide you with a translated version upon request.

5. Can I share the "Bookings Flyer - Updated" on social media?

Yes, the "Bookings Flyer - Updated" can be shared on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can also email the flyer to potential guests or print it out to distribute in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam