• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Networking for Directorial Connections in the Triangle Area

In summary, to begin building your network in the Triangle Area, identify your target audience and goals, attend networking events and join local business organizations, and engage in online networking. When communicating with potential contacts, be genuine and follow up after initial conversations. To make the most out of networking events, be prepared, approach new people, and follow up afterwards. To balance networking with other responsibilities, prioritize and focus on building quality relationships, delegate tasks, and utilize technology. Finally, use your network to advance your career by staying connected, keeping contacts informed, and being willing to reciprocate and help others.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Anyone know an UPPER LEVEL director that would welcome a director into hospitality. I would go up to about 45 minutes from here - Chapel Hill, Hillsborough, Durham, Burlington, Liberty, for example. I miss having meetings to attend and know it would immensely help my business. My ED is awesome but you also need that face to face meeting. I know it would help me with my team meetings too.

Beth, I just PM'd you.

Hi there! I don't personally know any upper level directors in the hospitality industry, but I would suggest reaching out to your local Chamber of Commerce or networking groups in the areas you mentioned. They often have a diverse group of professionals who may be able to connect you with someone in the industry. You could also try reaching out to hotels or other hospitality businesses in those areas and see if they have any contacts or connections that could help you. Best of luck in your search!

Related to Networking for Directorial Connections in the Triangle Area

1. How do I begin building my network in the Triangle Area?

To start building your network in the Triangle Area, it is important to first identify your target audience and goals. This could include other directors, business owners, or professionals in your industry. Attend networking events, join local business organizations, and engage in online networking through platforms like LinkedIn to connect with potential contacts.

2. What are some ways to effectively communicate with potential contacts?

When communicating with potential contacts, it is important to be genuine and authentic. Show interest in their work and ask thoughtful questions. Be sure to follow up after initial conversations and stay in touch with updates or relevant information. Also, be open to offering your own expertise or resources to help build a mutually beneficial relationship.

3. How can I make the most out of networking events?

To make the most out of networking events, it is important to be prepared. Have business cards and a brief elevator pitch ready to introduce yourself and your business. Be open to meeting new people and don't be afraid to approach others. After the event, be sure to follow up with any potential contacts to continue building the relationship.

4. How do I balance networking with my other responsibilities as a director?

Networking can be time-consuming, so it is important to prioritize and make the most out of your time. Set specific goals for each networking event or activity and focus on building quality relationships rather than quantity. Also, consider delegating tasks or utilizing technology to help manage your workload and allow time for networking.

5. How can I use my network to advance my career as a director?

Your network can be a valuable resource for career advancement. Stay connected with your contacts and continue to build and nurture those relationships. Keep them informed of your accomplishments and goals and be open to opportunities and advice they may offer. Also, be willing to reciprocate and help others in your network when possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • get_cooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies