• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed ~ Old Style White Pot Holders...

In summary, Customer is looking for old style white "fuzzy" pot holder squares w/ hole for handle. Needs 2 new. Anyone?
chefkeri
Customer looking for old style white "fuzzy" pot holder squares w/ hole for handle. need 2 new. anyone?:D
Thanks! please email me.

The only ones I have are the ones I use everyday...sorry!

Just posting to say this is an item that NEEDS TO COME BACK!!!
I have never liked oven "mitts" and still don't like the one that's in our catalog now. I LOVE these pot holders! (Once I found out to put my hand through the hole and it would never slip off, I was sold!)

BRING THESE BACK PC! (And yes, I have emailed them repeatedly about this!)

If all else fails, I know that you could buy them on *cough* eBay for her....just don't tell her exactly where you got them! I have thought about getting myself a pair of the white oven mitt + potholder...

I love our "old" oven pads too! I wash them periodically when I remember in the washing machine. I too would love to see them come back. The mitts just don't fit me right. I'm with you Kelly on this. Guess I will send another plea to HO again. I wish I bought more before they were discontinued.

I think the whole Mitts vs. Potholders is really probably whatever you grew up using. My mom always used potholders and never had mitts, so I just don't like them. Then, when we were getting this new one in this catalog and heard it was 2" longer, I was excited (as a selling point to guests) thinking they made it so it would extend UP YOUR ARM 2 more inches and make it so you couldn't burn your arm on the oven racks...needless to say, I am not liking the FINGER POCKET 2" longer. What the heck does that do?!?!?!? But, I do like the fact that it is a "color" to hide staining...and the extra padding they put in the thumb/index finger groove!

Related to Needed ~ Old Style White Pot Holders...

What are the dimensions of the Old Style White Pot Holders?

The Old Style White Pot Holders measure 7 inches by 7 inches.

Are the Old Style White Pot Holders heat resistant?

Yes, these pot holders are made with high quality heat-resistant fabric to protect your hands from hot dishes and surfaces.

Can the Old Style White Pot Holders be washed?

Yes, these pot holders are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with like colors and laying them flat to dry.

Do the Old Style White Pot Holders have a loop for hanging?

Yes, these pot holders have a convenient loop for hanging, making it easy to store them in your kitchen.

How many pot holders come in a pack?

This pack includes two Old Style White Pot Holders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amychefofPA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
  • Leslie Wallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies