• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Fins a Show to View in Seattle/Queen Anne, Wa

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. To find a show in Seattle/Queen Anne, WA, visit their website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool. At a show, you can expect live cooking demonstrations, new recipes, and product samples. There is no obligation to purchase, but orders can be placed with the consultant. Hosting a show in your own home is also an option for free products and discounts.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
One of my recruits has a possible recruit in the Seattle/Queen Anne area. She would like a show to view - any takers?

K

bumping this up to see if anyone has a show available to view!

udos to your recruit for finding a potential recruit in the Seattle/Queen Anne area! It's always exciting to expand our network and bring in new members. As for a show to view, I would highly recommend checking out the Seattle Center, which has a variety of events and performances happening year-round. Another option could be the Seattle Art Museum, which showcases diverse and thought-provoking exhibits. Whatever they choose, I'm sure it will be a great way to showcase all that Seattle has to offer. Good luck with the recruitment process!

Related to Need to Fins a Show to View in Seattle/Queen Anne, Wa

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I find a show to attend in Seattle/Queen Anne, WA?

You can visit our website and use our "Find a Consultant" tool to locate a consultant in the Seattle/Queen Anne area. They can provide you with information about upcoming shows and events in your area.

3. What can I expect at a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, learn new recipes, and sample delicious food made with our products. You can also shop for products and take advantage of special offers and discounts.

4. Do I need to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef show. However, if you see something you like, you can place an order with the consultant hosting the show.

5. Can I host a show in my own home?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts. Simply contact a consultant in your area and they can help you plan and host a successful show in your own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • reagannesmom