• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to find recipe

KHocutt

Aug 20, 2005
I have a host that has requested a Taco Braid. She says that she has had this at a show before. It sort of sounds like the mexican fiesta pizza filling just in a braid, but I dont have the actual recipe. Does anyone know what this may be or have the recipe :confused:

Sep 20, 2005
Taco Ring

I had this one on my computer, but it is for a ring, not a braid so I don't know if it is what you are looking for or not. You could always put the filling in abraid though. Hope this helps

Taco Ring

3/4 lb lean (90%) ground beef, cooked, crumbled and drained 1 cup salsa
1 (1-1.25 oz) taco seasoning mix 3 cups lettuce, shredded
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1 medium tomato
2 Tbls water 1/4 cup onion, chopped
2 (8 oz) pkg refrigerated crescent rolls 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives
1 medium green bell pepper Sour cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 375F degrees. In Classic 2 Quart Batter Bowl, combine beef, taco seasoning mix, cheese and water. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on 13" Baking Stone with wide ends overlapping in center and points toward outside. (There should be a 5 inch diameter opening in center). Using medium Stainless Steel Scoop, scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Using V-Shaped Cutter, cut off top of bell pepper. Discard top, membranes and seeds. Fill pepper with salsa. Shred lettuce and chop tomato using 5" Utility Knife. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus. Place bell pepper in center of ring; arrange lettuce, tomato, onion and olives around pepper. Using Easy Accent Decorator, garnish with sour cream, if desired. To serve, cut with Slice 'N Serve. Makes 8 servings.