• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need the Microwave Apple Crisp Recipe

K
karlene
I think it has been on here before, but can't seem to find it...does anyone have a recipe for an apple crisp or anything similiar that can be done in the microwave? thanks in advance

I think it is Mom's Apple Crisp you are looking for and it as well as many other recipes can be found http://joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/moms_apple_crisp.htm

The actual recipe is in All the Best page 99 if you have it, so you might be able to sell a cookbook or two!

Are you looking for the apple berry crisp? This one is done in the microwave.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I do have a delicious apple crisp recipe that can be made in the microwave. Here's what you'll need:- 4 cups of thinly sliced apples
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmegInstructions:1. In a microwave-safe dish, mix together the sliced apples, white sugar, and cinnamon.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, oats, melted butter, and nutmeg until it forms a crumbly mixture.
3. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the apples in the dish.
4. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until the apples are tender and the crumb topping is golden brown.
5. Let it cool for a few minutes before serving. You can also top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra treat.I hope you enjoy this easy and delicious apple crisp recipe. Let me know how it turns out for you! Happy cooking!

1. What are the ingredients needed for the microwave apple crisp recipe?

The ingredients for the microwave apple crisp recipe typically include apples, flour, oats, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and any other desired toppings or spices.

2. Can I use any type of apples for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of apples for the microwave apple crisp recipe. Some popular choices include Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, or Gala apples.

3. How long does it take to cook the microwave apple crisp?

The cooking time for the microwave apple crisp can vary depending on the wattage of your microwave. On average, it takes about 5-7 minutes to cook in the microwave.

4. Can I make this recipe without using butter?

Yes, you can substitute the butter with a non-dairy alternative like coconut oil or vegetable oil. However, this may slightly alter the taste and texture of the apple crisp.

5. Is it necessary to peel the apples before using them in the recipe?

You can choose to peel the apples or leave the skin on, depending on your personal preference. The skin adds extra fiber and nutrients, but some may not enjoy the texture in the final dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • chefa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kaseydee