• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Something? Business Supplies/Products

In summary, Beth has a ton of items for sale, many of which are discontinued. She is looking for specific pieces such as the striped simple additions to her kitchen, and is willing to send a message or email for more information.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Sorry. I don't have a list but I do have a TON of stuff!

I am moving soon and I NEED to PURGE!! I have lots of business supplies and products that I'd like to clear out before the move. If you are looking for anything specific let me know and if I have it I will make you a deal.

I know this isn't specific but I really do have a ton - my office fills a spare bedroom and closet and another whole space in the upstairs room. Even if I wasn't moving I need to pare down!!

I have bags, cookbooks, seasons bests, etc etc. I have lots of discontinued products including HWC things, martini glasses, etc as well as lots of current items. So if you have been wanting something specific ASK. I probably have it.

The best way to get a quick response is to email me at: [email protected]

Here are pics of a few of the bags and a banner that I have for sale.

Attachments

• cranberry stripe.jpg
    cranberry stripe.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 622
  • hobo bag.jpg
    hobo bag.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 632
  • retro bag.jpg
    retro bag.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 607
  • retro banner.jpg
    retro banner.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 667
I am interested in what you have..I know you dont have a list, what have you got in the older products..Do you have a tablecloth (PC)

I mhattingh passes or you have more than one, I'd be interested in a tablecloth as well.

I have two of the patriotic tablecloths - new in package. I also have the blue celebrate tablecloth - used. And the white vinyl and a tan vinyl one - both used. Patriotic $25 ea, tan $10, blue & white $5 ea (these two do have some staining).

mhattingh said:
I am interested in what you have..I know you dont have a list, what have you got in the older products..Do you have a tablecloth (PC)

Discontinued items: I have colored dots tri-bowl, martini glasses, wine glasses, lg beverage glasses, cups, oval platter. Black SA triangle plates, lg rect platter w/handles, adj tower, other SA pieces. Lots of linens, mini baker in white and in French vanilla, the old iron type small bowl caddy, the recent wine bottle opener, chillzanne rect server & sectional server, lots of little things, cookbooks, sprinkles.

Can you give me a price for dots things?
Thanks

colored dots tri-bowl - was $20 -> $11

martini glasses, wine glasses - was $44.50 -> $23

lg beverage glasses -> was $24 -> $12

cups (10 oz) - was $18 -> 10

oval platter - was $36 -> $20

I also have the HWC Martini Glasses and tri-bowl (same prices). All prices are plus shipping and insurance.

How much for all the glasses plus shipping to 02886. I am very interested Thanks

pc ri lisa said:
How much for all the glasses plus shipping to 02886. I am very interested Thanks

Sending you an email.

Hello! I am new on here and I am getting ready to order my kit tomorrow to start selling! I am so excited! I have so much product I thought I may as well sell it and earn some instead of buying it all the time! :)

I have some of the older pieces but I am looking for the striped simple additions or white square simple additions? I can't seem to find many pieces. I have the three tiered metal tower that my mom gave me but she can't find any of the plates that fit it. But i am trying to add some color to my kitchen!!

Any direction on where I may be able to find them would be awesome, I am not sure where to go looking for things like this yet on here!

Thank you!!

Jessica

Hi beth:
I was wondering if you had any sm chefs tools, pamperedchef pins, Recipe cards, and seasons best cookbooks. oh and what about that extra large stainless bowl that was discontinued. THX

how much for the cranberry striped bag?

Wondering if you have any bridal shower items?

Do you have the PC black tablecloth? If so how much to ship to 60110

Humble Beginnings said:
Do you have the PC black tablecloth? If so how much to ship to 60110

I am not selling that, sorry.

hailey84 said:
how much for the cranberry striped bag?

It's sold and shipped.

tammym said:
Wondering if you have any bridal shower items?

I have flyers and invitations. I'll have to check what else I have. I'll message or email you.

higoobs said:
Hi beth:
I was wondering if you had any sm chefs tools, pamperedchef pins, Recipe cards, and seasons best cookbooks. oh and what about that extra large stainless bowl that was discontinued. THX

I am sending you a pm. I do have lots of seasons best cookbooks. No chef's tools. Some pins/charms but their the kind that a director might give her team. And I do have that stainless bowl.

Here's a back pack that is like new. I probably used it once.

Attachments

• back pack.jpg
    back pack.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 638
Hi Beth, How much for the back pack and is that large ss bowl still available? What tablecloths do you still have available?

$30 plus shipping for the backpack. All the tablecloths are available and someone is interested in the bowl but isn't sure about it...

Last edited:
Hi Beth! I'm very interested in the following. Can you send me a pic and prices to [email protected]? Shipping would also be to 23605. Thanks!Discontinued items: lg rect platter w/handles, adj tower, other SA pieces. Lots of linens, mini baker in white and in French vanilla, lots of little things, cookbooks, sprinkles.

1jesseniasmith said:
Hi Beth! I'm very interested in the following. Can you send me a pic and prices to [email protected]? Shipping would also be to 23605. Thanks!

Discontinued items: lg rect platter w/handles, adj tower, other SA pieces. Lots of linens, mini baker in white and in French vanilla, lots of little things, cookbooks, sprinkles.

I sent you an email with details.

do you have any pc shirts? im also looking for the corer #2415 and a simple slicer. Do you have either of those. They dont need to be new.

I'm looking for a HWC fleece in medium or large and a black P Chef ball cap.

How much for the back pack?

How much for the backpack?

Just kidding. It seemed to be a trend and I'm nothing if not trendy.:sing:

I'm not crackin on anybody - i do the same thing, post from page 1 before reading page 2!

How much for the backpack? And the extra large stainless bowl?And do you still have cookbooks left? And do you have any logo wear? Thanks.

Hi Beth!!
I'll take all of the tablecloths that you have left. I'll message you my info.

kzegar said:
How much for the backpack? And the extra large stainless bowl?And do you still have cookbooks left? And do you have any logo wear? Thanks.

The backpack is $30. The SS bowl is sold. I have most seasons bests from 2000-present (not all) as well as many of the others both dc'd and current. I don't have logo wear for sale at this time.

carlajanes: I will get you a price later today. I have an appointment this morning.

How much for the hobo bag and retro banner? Do you have any other banners?
Thanks, Carrie
[email protected]

mallinsonc said:
How much for the hobo bag and retro banner? Do you have any other banners?
Thanks, Carrie
[email protected]

The bag is $25 plus shipping. The banner is sold.

Can you tell me which hwc things you have with prices?

All prices are plus shipping:

pink classic scraper $9
(3) flexible scrapers $5 ea
(2) Pink dot microfiber towel $6.50
(4) pink flower appetizer plates (4 to a set) $12 each set
pink paring knife $12
pink tomato knife $13.50
pink small square bowls (set of 2) $18
pink & white tri-bowl $15
zebra spreader $5

Do you have a rolling tote? If so how much to ship to 04563

Do you by chance have a paisley apron?

Someone has asked for all the tablecloths. I have one of the huge original rolling totes. They were $100. I would sell it for $50 but it would probably be expensive to ship. Personally I wouldn't use it at shows but it would be great for fairs if you take a lot of things to them.

I am out of town for a couple of weeks so I may not respond quickly and I can't ship until after Thanksgiving but as I see posts I will respond as able.

I do not have a paisley apron for sale.

How much for the Hobo bag? Email is [email protected] and shipping woul dbe to 1911 E 8th st Greenville, NC 27858

Jaimelo said:
How much for the Hobo bag? Email is [email protected] and shipping woul dbe to 1911 E 8th st Greenville, NC 27858

$25 plus shipping. I am out of town until Thanksgiving. I can get the shipping price then.

Do you happen to have the cake 3 tier stand or the small caddy?? Thanks so much!!

Chefjpeak said:
Do you happen to have the cake 3 tier stand or the small caddy?? Thanks so much!!

Yes! I replied to your other thread.

Do you have any more sprinkles? I'm looking for Sweet Cinnamon.

1. What types of business supplies and products do you have available?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a wide variety of business supplies and products available, including bags, cookbooks, seasons bests, and discontinued and current items. Just let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it.

2. Are there any specific discontinued products or hard-to-find items that you have in stock?

Yes, I have a lot of discontinued Pampered Chef products, including HWC items and martini glasses. I also have some hard-to-find items that are no longer available through the company. If you have been wanting something specific, please ask and I will check to see if I have it.

3. How can I contact you to inquire about purchasing business supplies and products?

The best way to reach me is by email at [email protected]. I check my email frequently and will respond as soon as possible.

4. Can you offer any deals or discounts on your business supplies and products?

I am currently in the process of moving and need to clear out my office space. As a result, I am open to making deals and offering discounts on my business supplies and products. Please email me with what you are interested in and I will do my best to work out a deal for you.

5. Do you have a large quantity of items available for purchase?

Yes, I have a ton of business supplies and products available. My office fills a spare bedroom and closet, as well as another whole space in the upstairs room. Even if I wasn't moving, I would need to pare down my inventory. So if you are looking for a large quantity of items, please let me know and I will be happy to help you out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kashlo3066
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathy tarleton
  • yaryan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
Replies