• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Rewards Brochures for Pampered Chef?

In summary, to obtain Anyone Need Rewards Brochures, you must be a current consultant with Pampered Chef and they are available for purchase through your consultant website or supply ordering system. These brochures can be customized with your information and each pack contains 25 brochures. They are available in English, Spanish, and French and can be used to promote your business by showcasing the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and attracting new customers.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I over-ordered them last season - - they have not changed this season...so if you need some let me know.

I do I do I do...I am a RECRUITING FOOL this season...LOL

I'll take them off your hands my dear lady!! ;)

It is different - the new ring is in the new one. I haven't had a chance to compare if there was anything else different. That is a minor change but thought I'd mention it.

BethCooks4U said:
It is different - the new ring is in the new one. I haven't had a chance to compare if there was anything else different. That is a minor change but thought I'd mention it.

Oops - hadn't thought of that --- either way it's not worth it for anyone to buy 'em from me - the things are so dang heavy they're a small fortune to mail.

Hum....too bad I can't come to the Superbowl next weekend.....I would just pick some up from you! :p

Come on down!!

Related to Need Rewards Brochures for Pampered Chef?

1. How do I obtain Anyone Need Rewards Brochures?

To obtain Anyone Need Rewards Brochures, you must be a current consultant with Pampered Chef. These brochures are available for purchase through your consultant website or through the Pampered Chef supply ordering system.

2. Can I customize the brochures with my own information?

Yes, Anyone Need Rewards Brochures can be customized with your name, contact information, and consultant ID. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting customer service.

3. How many brochures come in a pack?

Each pack of Anyone Need Rewards Brochures comes with 25 brochures.

4. Are the brochures available in multiple languages?

Yes, Anyone Need Rewards Brochures are available in English, Spanish, and French.

5. How can I use the brochures to promote my business?

Anyone Need Rewards Brochures are a great way to showcase the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can hand them out to potential hosts or display them at events to attract new customers. They can also be used as a tool to incentivize current customers to book a party with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
brandy223
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies