• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Brownies With Reeses Cup

In summary, this recipe allows for the use of any type of Reese's Cup, including milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate. The recipe makes approximately 12-16 brownies and can also be made with a homemade brownie recipe. Freezing the Reese's Cups before adding them to the batter is optional, and other types of candy can be substituted for the Reese's Cups, such as Snickers, Kit Kats, or Twix bars, as long as they are chopped into small pieces.
creativecooking
Does anyone have the recipe and directions for the brownie bites with reeses peanut butter cup on top made in the mini muffin pan?

Many Thanks from NC!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

creativecooking said:
Does anyone have the recipe and directions for the brownie bites with reeses peanut butter cup on top made in the mini muffin pan?

Many Thanks from NC!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

My guess - just make little brownies (use small scoop). Right after they come out press with tart shaper and then put reeses inside. :) I filled mine with homemade 2-step fudge in easy decorator. Yum. :)

browniesHere is the recipe you requested: Brownie Peanut Butter Cups

1- package ofbrownie mix( 15- ounces)
1/3-cup hot water
1/4-cup oil
1- egg
48- minature chocolate covered peanut butter cups

Preheat oven to 350.Combine brownie mix,water,oil and egg. Beat with a spoon. Fill paper lined mini- muffin cups about 1/2 full. Press one peanut butter cup into batter in each cup. Bake 15-20 minutes or until brownie is set. Cool completly. Yield: 40 -48 pieces:) :)

1. Can I use any type of Reese's Cup in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of Reese's Cup in this recipe. The classic milk chocolate flavor will work well, but you can also experiment with different flavors such as dark chocolate or white chocolate.

2. How many brownies does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 12-16 brownies, depending on the size of your pan and how large you cut the brownies.

3. Can I substitute the brownie mix for a homemade brownie recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use a homemade brownie recipe instead of a mix in this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions for baking time and temperature.

4. Should I freeze the Reese's Cups before adding them to the brownie batter?

It is not necessary to freeze the Reese's Cups before adding them to the brownie batter. However, if you prefer a firmer texture, you can freeze them for a few minutes before adding them to the batter.

5. Can I use a different type of candy instead of Reese's Cups?

Yes, you can use any type of candy in this recipe. Some popular alternatives to Reese's Cups include Snickers, Kit Kats, or Twix bars. Just make sure to chop the candy into small pieces before adding them to the batter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • jbdowd0798