• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Quick Family Recipe for Mom of 4

In summary, the author is doing a show in Alabama for a working mom of 4 kids who would like her to prepare an easy, quick recipe she can put together to feed her family for supper. Got any ideas? The author thought of the Taco Ring, but she has done that already for some of the people in her group. Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks a bunch!What about lasagna? The author thinks it would be a great demo for how well things bake in the stoneware. No more unedible hard corners! The author also mentioned the Philly Cheesteak roll thingy (from the old Stoneware SEnstations book) and the Pepperoni
soulsing
Silver Member
I'm doing a show in Alabama for a working mom of 4 kids who would like me to prepare an easy, quick recipe she can put together to feed her family for supper. Got any ideas? I thought of the Taco Ring, but I've done that already for some of the people in her group. Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks a bunch!

What about lasagna? It's something she can prepare the evening before and then bake once she gets home! If you did that as the demo, you would have to have it done and baking before the guests get there, since it has do cook so long. Plus, this would really show how well things bake in the stoneware. No more unedible hard corners!

30 minute chicken (can make other things with chicken...I have a great recipe for quick chic. enchiladas that even kids love. Chicken tacos, chicken pot pie, etc.) You could have the chicken done before the show, talk about how easy it is to prepare, and then demo a recipe using the chicken as an ingredient.

Lasy Lasagna Chili (the name might not be right...it's in the soups stews and chili cards)

Thinking for more ideas for you!

Any other ring would be great. When I do rings I talk about how you can make any kind of filling you want and put it in a ring. It's a really versatile idea.

Family Sized Baked Burrito comes to mind.

I recently made the Philly Cheesteak roll thingy (from the old Stoneware SEnstations book) and it was really yummy.

Chicken EnchiladaThis is not a PC recipe, but it is a great demo and everyone LOVES it!!
I think I need to make this for dinner tonight!

Campbell Soup Chicken Enchilada

Cook : 25 minutes

1 can condensed cream of chicken soup (10 3/4)
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon butter
1 medium onion, chopped to = 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 cups cooked, chopped chicken or turkey
1 can green chilies, chopped ( 4 ounces)
8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese (4 ounces)

Mix soup and sour cream.

In saucepan over medium heat, add butter.
Now add onion and chili powder and cook till tender.
Add the chicken, chilies and 2 tablespoons soup mixture.

Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture in a 2 qt shallow baking dish.

Along one side of each tortilla, spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture.
Roll up each tortilla around filling and place seam side down in baking dish.

Spread remaining soup mixture over each enchiladas.
Sprinkle cheese over soup mixture. Bake 350 F for 25 minutes. Serve hot. Serves 4.

The new Jerk Chicken (with pasta) is very fast and very good.

The Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss from SS06 SB is awesome.

Make spaghetti, bread and salad. That meal could use a ton of products - cookware, colander, stone (to do the bread), salad chopper, microplane or cheese grater, SA, etc...

None of those take more than 30 minutes from cupboard to table.

Why not do a soup ahead of time for her guests to eat while you prepare a few meals for her freezer? Is that the power cooking show?? I forget what it is called. But you could make some BBQ Chicken, Mexican Chicken and some Mushroom chicken. Mix it all in freezer bags and label them so that next time she is short on time, she just needs to pull a bag out and throw it in a deep dish baker and cook!

Thank You!Thanks everyone. You gave me some great ideas!! I'll start trying a few of them out and see what will work best. Thanks again!!!

I love the Pepperoni Pizza Twist...

Another one is the Rav n' Ravioli in the all the best or the main dishes, can't remember. Anyway, extremely fast!!!

1. What are some easy dinner ideas for a busy mom with four kids?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few go-to recipes that are perfect for busy families. Some quick and delicious options include one-pan meals like our Sheet Pan Fajitas or the Quick Family Taco Bake. These meals can be prepared in under 30 minutes and are sure to be a hit with the whole family!

2. Can you recommend any kid-friendly recipes that are also healthy?

Absolutely! Our Veggie Packed Meatloaf is a great option for a well-rounded and nutritious meal that kids will love. Another option is our Chicken and Broccoli Braid, which is packed with protein and veggies in a fun and tasty presentation.

3. What if I have picky eaters in my family?

We understand that every family is different, and not all kids will enjoy the same foods. That's why we offer customizable options like our Make-Your-Own Pizza Bar or our Build-Your-Own Tacos night. These options allow each family member to choose their own toppings and create a meal that they will enjoy.

4. Is there anything I can make ahead of time for busy weeknights?

Yes, we have several make-ahead options that are perfect for busy families. Our Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Casserole can be prepped the night before and cooked in the slow cooker the next day. We also have freezer-friendly recipes like our Baked Ziti that can be made in large batches and frozen for future meals.

5. Can you recommend any recipes that use ingredients I likely already have in my pantry?

Absolutely, we have several recipes that use common pantry staples. Our Cheesy Beef and Noodle Skillet and our One-Pot Chicken and Rice are both delicious options that use ingredients you likely already have on hand. We also have a variety of recipes that can be made with our Pampered Chef pantry staples, such as our Italian Seasoning Mix or Garlic Infused Oil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Becky0216