• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Qs Pitcher C0Cktail Recipes...

P
Pampered Laura
Preferably Margaritas and Mimosas.... how do ya make 'em in the QS pitcher? TIA! :D

Here is a file of recipes I probably downloaded from here!

I also like allrecipes.com -- you pick your drink "recipe" and can enter the number of servings and it will adjust the ingredient amounts accordingly -- for both the small and large QSP.

Attachments

• Quick Stir Pitcher 2.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 409
Here is one that hosts have made!!

Attachments

• Margarita Slush.doc
    21 KB · Views: 396
Hi there! Thank you for your question. Making margaritas and mimosas in the Quick-Stir Pitcher is super easy and convenient. For margaritas, you will need 1 ½ cups of tequila, 1 cup of triple sec, 1 cup of lime juice, and 1 cup of simple syrup. Simply pour all the ingredients into the pitcher, add some ice, and use the Quick-Stir mechanism to mix everything together. Then, just pour into glasses and enjoy! For mimosas, you will need 1 bottle of champagne or sparkling wine, 1 cup of orange juice, and ½ cup of triple sec. Again, pour all the ingredients into the pitcher, use the Quick-Stir to mix, and pour into glasses. Cheers!

What are some popular pitcher cocktail recipes?

Some popular pitcher cocktail recipes include margaritas, mimosas, sangria, and mojitos.

How do I make a margarita in a pitcher?

To make a margarita in a pitcher, you will need tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and ice. Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir well. Serve over ice and garnish with a lime wedge.

What ingredients do I need for a mimosa pitcher?

To make a mimosa pitcher, you will need champagne, orange juice, and optional fruit garnishes such as strawberries or oranges.

Can I make pitchers of margaritas and mimosas in advance?

Yes, you can make pitchers of margaritas and mimosas in advance. However, it is best to add the ice right before serving to prevent the drinks from becoming watered down.

How many servings does a pitcher of cocktails typically make?

A pitcher of cocktails typically makes 4-6 servings, depending on the size of the pitcher and the strength of the drinks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
stephaniek
  • K_Jurich