• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Pecan Praline Triangle Cookies Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles from Stoneware Inspirations. The recipe includes a crust made with flour, powdered sugar, baking soda, and melted butter, and a filling made with chopped pecans, brown sugar, eggs, melted butter, vanilla, and salt. The instructions involve baking the crust, adding the filling, and then baking again until the filling is set. The recipe yields 64 triangles and the nutrients and diabetic exchanges per serving are also provided. There is a tip for using parchment paper for easier serving. The question about which bar pan to use is answered, stating that the recipe is meant for the large bar pan.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
ANYONE have this from Stoneware Inspirations? I need it for a vendor event tomorrow

Here you go Heather. Took me a bit to find it.

Pecan Praline Cookie Triangles
As sweet as pecan pie but with sinfully tender, buttery crust, these cookies will be sure to disappear at your next get-together.

Prep time: 15 min Bake tiem: 32-34 min Cool time: 2 hrs

Crust
2 ½ C all-purpose flour
¾ C powdered sugar
1 t baking soda
¾ C (1 ½ sticks) butter or margarine, melted

Filling
3 C pecan halves, divided
2 C packed brown sugar
3 eggs
4 T butter or Margarine, melted
1 t Pantry Double Strength Vanilla
¼ t salt
Powdered sugar (optional)

1.Preheat oven to 350F. For crust, combine flour, powdered sugar and baking soda in Classic Batter Bowl. Add butter; mix until crumbly using Classic Scraper. Lightly press crumb mixture over bottom of Stoneware Bar Pan; roll lightly using Baker’s Roller. Bake 15 minutes; remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.
2.Meanwhile, for filling, reserve 1 C of the pecans for garnish; chop remaining pecans using Food Chopper. Combine chopped pecans, brown sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla and salt; mix well. Pour filling over warm crust, spreading to edges of pan using Large Spreader. Arrange remaining pecan halves over filling. Bake 17-19 minutes or until filling is set in center. Remove from oven; cool completely.
3.Sprinkle w/ additional powdered sugar, if desired. Cut into 32 squares using Utility Knife; cut each square in half diagonally.

Yield: 64 triangles

Nutrients per serving (1 triangle): Calories 110, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 55mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving (1 triangle): 1 fruit, 1 fat (1 carb)

Cook’s Tips
If desired, 2 t vanilla can be substituted for the Double Strength Vanilla.
To store leftover cookies, place in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Butter lends a rich flavor and tender crust and is preferred over margarine in this recipe.
For easier serving, line Stoneware Bar Pan with a 13” piece of Parchment Paper. Prepare recipe as directed and cool completely, then simply lift Parchment Paper out of pan and cut as directed.

is this supposed to be in the large barpan?

Yes. Until a few years ago, the only bar pan in the line was the large one. So older recipes that just say "Bar Pan" mean the large one.(The small was added in Fall 2001; the medium in Spring 2005.)

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I do have the Stoneware Inspirations recipe you are looking for. I would be happy to share it with you for your vendor event tomorrow. Just let me know and I can send it over to you. Best of luck at your event!

Related to Need Pecan Praline Triangle Cookies Recipe

1. How do I make the Pecan Praline Triangle Cookies?

To make the Pecan Praline Triangle Cookies, you will need to first preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of softened butter, 1 cup of brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Mix until well combined. Gradually add in 2 cups of all-purpose flour and 1 cup of chopped pecans. Mix until a dough forms. Roll out the dough on a floured surface and cut into triangles. Place the triangles onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 12-15 minutes.

2. Can I substitute the pecans with a different type of nut?

Yes, you can substitute the pecans with another type of nut such as walnuts or almonds. Keep in mind that the flavor and texture of the cookies may differ slightly depending on the type of nut used.

3. How many cookies does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 24 cookies, depending on the size of the triangles you cut.

4. Can I make these cookies in advance?

Yes, you can make these cookies in advance and store them in an airtight container for up to 1 week. You can also freeze the dough for up to 3 months and bake the cookies as needed.

5. Can I add chocolate to this recipe?

Yes, you can add a drizzle of melted chocolate on top of the cookies for an extra touch. Simply melt some chocolate chips or baking chocolate in the microwave and drizzle it over the cooled cookies. Allow the chocolate to set before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krissichef