• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need No Bake Recipes That You Like...

It's very easy and tastes great. I used a 10" skillet and it was perfect.I have the Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss in my cookbook and it is also in All the Best Recipes. The ratio for rice krispies and marshmallows is about 2 1/2 cups of Rice Krispies to 1 cup of Marshmallows.
pamper_the_chef
I am doing a show in March at a Town Hall - we won't have an oven but I do have one of those single electric burners. Does anyone have any great recipes they have demo'd just on a single burner - nothing too elaborate but something that they'll say WOW! I can bake something prior to at the Host's home but wanted to show them our new cookware, too! Can be any type of recipe that you've gotten a great response to! Thanks!! ;)

My favoritesMy favorite "no bake" recipes are the Chocolate Cherry Brownie Squares and the Banana Creme Brownie Squares. Both start with a brownie "crust" that you bake ahead of time and then whip up the topping in front of everyone. The Chocolate Cherry brownies are so pretty (pink) for Valentine's day and during May for Help Whip Cancer. I use the easy accent decorator with Cool Whip in it and let each guest make a star on top, then place a cherry half or banana slice on top. They love to do that and usually ohh and ahh :) If you are wanting to also show cookware, do the rice krispie treats in the saute pan. It only makes a tiny bit but shows how awesome our cookware works and cleans up. Hope that helps!

no bake-Taffy Apple PizzaThe cookie part of this dessert needs to be baked, but it can be done at home and brought to the show. I'm not sure where this recipe is at the moment.
K

Taffy Apple Pizza is in All The Best
Any recipe that has that prebaked "Base" or crust will be wonderful!
I love the Banana Cream Supreme - also in All the Best...

Last edited:
Other Brownie RecipesThe is also the Tiramisu Brownie and Tuxedo Brownie Recipes that are elegant and yummy and you can serve them is small bite size squares!

Thank you all for some great ideas!!

GeorgiaPeach said:
My favorite "no bake" recipes are the Chocolate Cherry Brownie Squares and the Banana Creme Brownie Squares. Both start with a brownie "crust" that you bake ahead of time and then whip up the topping in front of everyone. The Chocolate Cherry brownies are so pretty (pink) for Valentine's day and during May for Help Whip Cancer. I use the easy accent decorator with Cool Whip in it and let each guest make a star on top, then place a cherry half or banana slice on top. They love to do that and usually ohh and ahh :) If you are wanting to also show cookware, do the rice krispie treats in the saute pan. It only makes a tiny bit but shows how awesome our cookware works and cleans up. Hope that helps!

I know how to make normal rice krispie treats...how do you do them differently in the saute pan--what is the ratio of marshmallows/rice krispies?

WOW - how ironic. I just got back from my cluster meeting and my director demo'ed the Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss (in the new SB) in the family skillet on the single electric burner! She precooked the chicken at home and the rotini pasta and brought them both to the meeting in batter bowls with the lids. All she had to do was toss everything together and it showed off a bunch of products, not to mention the cookware.
It was yummy, easy and definitely impressive...and you might sell some cookware! Good Luck!

The Creamy Chicken Risotto is easy and done in the cookware. It it very good!

I made the Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss last night at my show and used a single burner. Usually I would do the prep work for everything and just mix it all together, but I went straight by the recipe and got lots of good compliments.

1. Can you provide a no-bake recipe for a quick and easy dessert?

Yes, one of our most popular no-bake dessert recipes is the No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. They only require 4 ingredients and can be made in just 15 minutes.

2. Are there any no-bake recipes for those with dietary restrictions?

Absolutely, we have a variety of no-bake recipes that cater to different dietary needs. Our No-Bake Vegan Cheesecake is a delicious option for those who are dairy-free and our No-Bake Gluten-Free Energy Bites are perfect for those who follow a gluten-free diet.

3. Can you suggest a no-bake recipe for a summer BBQ or potluck?

Sure, our No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is a great option for a summer gathering. It's light, refreshing, and can be easily assembled in a large serving bowl for sharing.

4. I don't have access to an oven, do you have any no-bake recipes for main dishes?

Yes, we have a variety of no-bake main dish recipes that are perfect for those without an oven. Our No-Bake Lasagna and No-Bake Mac and Cheese are both crowd-pleasing options that can be made on the stovetop.

5. Are there any no-bake recipes that are kid-friendly?

Definitely, our No-Bake Chocolate Chip Granola Bars and No-Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Bites are both kid-approved recipes that are perfect for snacks or lunchboxes. They are also easy enough for kids to help make.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenWard
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • AshleyAllison