• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need HWC Pan Scrubbers? Shipping Available to 77573!

Q
quiltchef
Just had a great show and two more people are looking for the HWC pan scrubbers.
Does anyone have two that they could part with?
Shipping to 77573.
Thanks

As has been mentioned elsewhere, they will be available in October online orders only. I do have some on hand. Of course, they are a little bulky so finding boxes that aren't huge is fun. Let me know know if you need them. They are $6 each plus shipping, I think?

Have you guys had a problem with yours falling apart? I've already gone through 2 and my sister's gone through hers!

Crys Hall said:
Have you guys had a problem with yours falling apart? I've already gone through 2 and my sister's gone through hers!

Some people have and some haven't - might have been a bad batch - I am still using the one I earned! The PC logo has worn off, but its still together - I even run it thru the dishwasher 1 x week (top rack) and no problems here!

Man through the dishwasher! That would be awesome I don't dare the glue doesn't hold together just in washing, the hot water from the dishwasher would totally make it come apart!Guess I should get them all replaced (unfortunately I've sold a bunch to my sisters friends - Oh I really hope they don't have problems!)

It actually said it is ok to put thru the dishwasher on the product use and care card - that is why I did it - keeps it clean and germ free!!

THanks for the updates. I didn't realize that the scrubbers would be available in October on line.

Interesting - As I was shopping for groceries today, in one of the aisles, there was one of those hanging impulse item things (I forget the term for them) with the scrubbers hanging from it! Not pink, but they came in several other colors, and they had a matching little bowl for the scrubber to sit in. They looked exactly like the HWC ones - and retailed for $4.99.

I have one, that I do not mind parting with.

I have 2, not in the package, but never used. Also 1 pair of Pink gloves (new, never used, but not in the package).

I know that the scrubbies were $6 each and shipping first class would be around $3 in a bubbly mailer. The gloves are $10 a pair and can be added with no additional shipping charge.

I mail from home, so they go out same day.

Let me know!

My scrubbie just fell apart yesterday. :(

Mine fell apart but my hubby threw it out before I could send it back. Oh well. Maybe I'll try again in Oct.

Related to Need HWC Pan Scrubbers? Shipping Available to 77573!

1. What are HWC pan scrubbers and why are they in demand?

HWC pan scrubbers are highly effective cleaning tools designed specifically for scrubbing hard-to-remove residue from cooking pans. They are in high demand because they are known for their durability and ability to clean even the toughest messes.

2. Where can I find HWC pan scrubbers?

You can find HWC pan scrubbers at most kitchen supply stores or online retailers. They are also sometimes available at select grocery or department stores.

3. Can I purchase HWC pan scrubbers online?

Yes, you can purchase HWC pan scrubbers online from various retailers. Make sure to read reviews and compare prices to ensure you get the best deal.

4. Can I purchase HWC pan scrubbers with shipping to 77573?

Yes, many online retailers offer shipping to various locations, including 77573. Some may even offer free shipping options, so be sure to check before making your purchase.

5. What should I do if I can't find HWC pan scrubbers in stock?

If you are having trouble finding HWC pan scrubbers in stock, you can try reaching out to the manufacturer or checking with local kitchen supply stores to see if they can special order them for you. You can also consider alternative cleaning tools that may have similar capabilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiltchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Adrienne
  • saundrals