• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Holiday Mini Catalogs for Your Business?

In summary, the 72 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogs include a variety of holiday-themed kitchen products, recipes, and gift ideas. They can be ordered in bulk by Pampered Chef consultants and are only available for a limited time during the holiday season. Consultants also have the option to personalize the back cover with their contact information. These catalogs can be used as a tool to boost sales by showcasing holiday products and promotions to customers.
renee.see
Make an offer.

Why sell them? These are GREAT to just leave around town--in grocery carts when you're done shopping, at the table with the tip when you eat out, at the hair or nail salon to use in the waiting room. Just put a sticker on front that it's old and to call you to see something new.

DebbieJ said:
Why sell them? These are GREAT to just leave around town--in grocery carts when you're done shopping, at the table with the tip when you eat out, at the hair or nail salon to use in the waiting room. Just put a sticker on front that it's old and to call you to see something new.

I guess I never thought about that. I've used all the regular old catalogs for this kind of stuff, but now that they're gone, guess I could use these. Thanks!

KEEP THEM
they make great business cards, when someone around town or wants your card give them one of those. Its nice to look at a catalog even if it is only a small preview.

Related to Need Holiday Mini Catalogs for Your Business?

1. What is included in the 72 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogs?

The 72 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogs include a variety of holiday-themed kitchen products, recipes, and gift ideas. It also features exclusive deals and discounts for customers to take advantage of during the holiday season.

2. Can I order the 72 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogs in bulk?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order the 72 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogs in bulk to distribute to your customers. This is a great way to share the holiday spirit and promote your business at the same time.

3. How long will these catalogs be available?

The 72 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogs are only available for a limited time during the holiday season. Once the holiday season is over, they will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Can I personalize the 72 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogs with my own contact information?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the option to personalize the back cover of the 72 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogs with your contact information, making it easier for customers to reach out to you for orders or inquiries.

5. How can I use the 72 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogs to boost my sales?

The 72 2006 Holiday Mini Catalogs are a great tool to showcase the latest holiday products and promotions to your customers. You can use them as a supplement to your regular catalogs, hand them out at holiday events, or include them in customer orders to encourage repeat purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies