• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Flyer for Roaster!!!

In summary, the best way to showcase the features of the roaster on the flyer is to use high-quality images and descriptive text, as well as a bulleted list of key features. To make the flyer visually appealing and attention-grabbing, use eye-catching colors, fonts, and images, and include a call-to-action. Recipes using the roaster can also be included to demonstrate its versatility. To make the flyer stand out, use a unique design, customer reviews or testimonials, and special promotions. While pricing information is not necessary, it can be helpful for customers to know the cost of the roaster.
cbord
I have an idea to offer a discount on Roaster at my own (consultant) September show. I want to add the picture on page 40 on new catalog (bottom yellow aquare box) to my flyer. I am having touble getting the box only.
Does anyone have this picture on disk that they can post. I am trying to figure a flat price to include taxes and shipping (to Host). I know I will be losing some money by offering discount but I figure the sales of $145 nearly makes a show and I'll get free stuff. And I am in my second SS month and want to earn sales $$ toward packages.

What amount would you say for flat price to include s/h (to host) and taxes (7%)? The total prce before discount is $158.90.

I would love to sell at least 4 of these in September.

Charlene

allyou have to do is go to the:) PC web site find a picture of the roaster and right click on it to copy, then when you get to where ever you want to put it right click again and hit paste!I did that with a flyer for the stoneware heart mold, I gave one to all my september hosts saying the person who sells the most at the end of september will win a Free one, from me.(if we sell 5 we get a charm )That should work for your picture of the roaster though ! :)

Hi Charlene,First of all, congratulations on your second SS month and your goal to earn sales towards packages! It sounds like you have a great idea to offer a discount on Roasters at your September show.In terms of including the picture from page 40 of the new catalog in your flyer, have you tried reaching out to your consultant or the company directly to see if they can provide you with the image? They may have a digital version that they can send to you.As for the flat price to include shipping and taxes for the Roaster, it ultimately depends on your profit margin and how much you are willing to lose in order to make sales and potentially earn free products. One option could be to offer a flat rate of $145 (before taxes and shipping) for the Roaster, and then add on the 7% tax and shipping costs to the final total. This way, customers know exactly how much they will be paying and you can still make a profit.Another option could be to offer a slightly higher flat price, such as $150, and then cover the taxes and shipping costs yourself. This would allow you to offer a discount while still making a profit, but it may also depend on how many Roasters you are able to sell.Overall, the key is to find a balance between offering a competitive price and still making a profit. Good luck with your September show and I hope you are able to sell at least 4 Roasters!

1. What is the best way to showcase the features of the roaster on the flyer?

The best way to showcase the features of the roaster is to use high-quality images and descriptive text. You can also include a bulleted list of the key features and benefits of the roaster. Make sure to highlight any unique or standout features that make the roaster a must-have for your customers.

2. How can I make the flyer visually appealing and attention-grabbing?

You can make the flyer visually appealing by using eye-catching colors, fonts, and images. Incorporate the company's branding and use clear, easy-to-read text. You can also add a call-to-action to encourage customers to take action, such as "Limited time offer" or "Order now!"

3. Can I include recipes using the roaster on the flyer?

Yes, you can definitely include recipes using the roaster on the flyer. This is a great way to show customers how versatile and useful the roaster can be in the kitchen. Make sure to use colorful images of the finished dishes and include the recipe instructions in an easy-to-read format.

4. How can I make the flyer stand out from other promotional materials?

To make the flyer stand out, you can use a unique design or layout, incorporate customer reviews or testimonials, or offer a special discount or deal for those who purchase the roaster. You can also consider using a different size or shape for the flyer to make it more noticeable.

5. Is it necessary to include pricing information on the flyer?

While it is not necessary to include pricing information on the flyer, it can be helpful for customers to know the cost of the roaster. If you are offering a special promotion or discount, be sure to include that information on the flyer as well. However, if the pricing is subject to change, it may be best to direct customers to the company's website or to contact you directly for current pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • tmorgester
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies