1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need Help Quick

1. AmyR

AmyR Member

I thought that the host could use their free product value this month to purchase the host 60% off cookware...am I wrong?
    Amy

Feb 21, 2006
  2. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Yep - any of the host specials, the host actually has to pay for. Same with the half-price items.

Feb 21, 2006
  3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

If I'm not mistaken the host can use their free product value, half price, and discount towards the executive cookware. But as far as I know the open stock professional and generation 2 they can only purchase 60% off. They can also get 60% off of executive open stock pieces.

Feb 22, 2006
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Hosts in February can purchase any one piece of open stock cookware from any of the three sets of cookware at 60% off (see the host bonus flyer on CC for the list of pieces available). Hosts can not use their free product benefit or their show discount to further lower the price. It's 60% off.

Hosts in February can use their free, half price and show discount to purchase any additional cookware that they want from ANY of the 3 set of cookware. They can NEVER use the free product benefit or the show discount along with the half price or monthly host 60% off discounts.

GUESTS at February shows can not buy the new Executive cookware.

Feb 22, 2006
  5. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I read my above post and may have sounded like I said you can use the free products and half price towards the 60% off cookware. They can only use it towards the executive cookware but not along with the 60% off.

Feb 22, 2006
Have something to add?