• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need Help Quick About Nylon Tools

In summary, nylon tools are kitchen utensils made from synthetic material that are commonly used for cooking and food preparation. They are safe to use with non-stick cookware, easy to clean, and heat-resistant up to a certain temperature. Nylon tools are also known for their durability, making them a reliable choice for everyday use.
Yakmama
Could someone please measure their Nylon tools? A customer of mine wants to know the length of them ASAP.

I also posted on customer service, so sorry for the double post.

doesn't it say in the catalogue?

13"/33 cm - 1" shorter than the Chef's Tools

Ackk...I gave chef's tools sizes. It actually doesn't say in the catalog.

Thank you!

1. What are nylon tools?

Nylon tools are kitchen utensils that are made from a type of synthetic material called nylon. They are commonly used for cooking, baking, and food preparation.

2. Are nylon tools safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, nylon tools are safe to use with non-stick cookware. Unlike metal utensils, nylon tools will not scratch or damage the non-stick coating on your pans.

3. How do I clean nylon tools?

Nylon tools can be easily cleaned by hand with warm, soapy water. They are also dishwasher safe for convenience.

4. Can nylon tools withstand high temperatures?

Most nylon tools are heat-resistant up to a certain temperature, typically around 400 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is always best to check the specific product's packaging or instructions for the recommended maximum temperature.

5. Are nylon tools durable?

Yes, nylon tools are known for their durability and long lifespan. They are resistant to chipping, cracking, and warping, making them a reliable choice for everyday cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Yakmama