• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal shower Pampered Chef product cards

In summary, a person is looking for a file with product cards that was previously saved on a flash drive. The file is needed for an upcoming bridal shower where the bride has registered for a lot of products. Another person offers to send a copy of the file as they have it saved on their computer. They suggest using the file to create a wish list for the shower attendees.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Some kind soul about a year ago had taken the time to make cards with each of the products in the catalog for us to use at bridal showers. I downloaded the file and saved it to a flash drive--which has since gone missing. I am just sick, there was a lot of stuff on that flash drive. Well, wouldn't you know I have a bride who registered for just about the whole catalog and her shower is in 3 weeks--and I can't find that file anywhere on CS! Can anyone help me? Tell me where it is, or if you saved it, can you send it to me? TIA!!!

I just cut out pics and glue them onto cardstock (cut down to size) and then put them on foam board with a push pin. I've kept the pics and then if prices change, I only have to update a few each time.

I take the prices off when I print them then provide a list to each person at the shower in order by price. This is easier so I don't have to update the cards - since I laminate them. Plus if they know how much they want to spend they know which items they can afford very quickly.

Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear that your flash drive went missing and that you're unable to find the file with the product cards. I can definitely understand how frustrating that must be, especially with a bride who registered for a lot of products and her shower coming up. I don't believe the file is available on CS, but I do have a copy of it saved on my computer. I would be more than happy to send it to you. Just send me a private message with your email address and I'll get it over to you as soon as possible. I hope this helps and best of luck with the bridal shower!

1. What are "Bridal shower Pampered Chef product cards"?

"Bridal shower Pampered Chef product cards" are a popular choice for bridal shower activities. They are a set of cards that feature different Pampered Chef products and their descriptions, making it easy for guests to browse and purchase items from the bride's wish list.

2. How do I use the product cards at a bridal shower?

Simply display the cards on a table or in a basket at the bridal shower. Guests can browse through the cards and select items they would like to purchase for the bride. The hostess can also include a link or QR code to the bride's online registry for easy purchasing.

3. Can I customize the product cards for the bride's specific wish list?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize the product cards with the bride's name and wish list items. This makes it a more personalized and special touch for the bridal shower.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts offered with the product cards?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and discounts for bridal shower product cards. These can include free shipping or discounts on certain products. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current promotions.

5. Do guests have to purchase items from the product cards or can they choose from the entire Pampered Chef catalog?

Guests are welcome to purchase items from the entire Pampered Chef catalog, not just the products featured on the product cards. However, the product cards make it easier for guests to select items from the bride's wish list and ensure that she receives items she truly wants and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
Replies