1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Need Help if you can....

1. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

Some kind soul about a year ago had taken the time to make cards with each of the products in the catalog for us to use at bridal showers. I downloaded the file and saved it to a flash drive--which has since gone missing. I am just sick, there was a lot of stuff on that flash drive. Well, wouldn't you know I have a bride who registered for just about the whole catalog and her shower is in 3 weeks--and I can't find that file anywhere on CS! Can anyone help me? Tell me where it is, or if you saved it, can you send it to me? TIA!!!

Mar 10, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2009
  3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

I just cut out pics and glue them onto cardstock (cut down to size) and then put them on foam board with a push pin. I've kept the pics and then if prices change, I only have to update a few each time.

Mar 11, 2009
  4. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I take the prices off when I print them then provide a list to each person at the shower in order by price. This is easier so I don't have to update the cards - since I laminate them. Plus if they know how much they want to spend they know which items they can afford very quickly.

Have something to add?