• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding Recipe: Not on Pampered Chef Website

In summary, while most recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website, there are also cookbooks and recipe cards available for purchase. Additionally, recipes from other consultants can be found on social media. Specific recipe requests are not currently available, but customer service can offer suggestions for similar recipes. Some recipes may not be on the website due to the large number available and prioritization of popular recipes. Alternative sources for recipes include the blog, social media, cooking shows, and asking a consultant. Recipes from previous seasons or discontinued products may not be on the website, but can potentially be found in cookbooks or by contacting customer service.
momoftwins
Does anyone have this recipe or know what cookbook I can find it in??? It is not on the PC website under recipe search. Thanks in advance.

momoftwins said:
Does anyone have this recipe or know what cookbook I can find it in??? It is not on the PC website under recipe search. Thanks in advance.

It is in the retired Classics cookbook - the one that is the size of the seasons best but is in color with glossy pages. You may be able to do a search on this site - I thought I saw it here once.

This has been one of my favorite recipes since I first started! It was what my director made at my show that I hosted before I signed:) Yum-o!

Thanks Ladies! I actually have that cookbook so will look for it.

I made soooo many of these this summer.. Everyone loved it. I passed this recipe around alot at the fairs that I did.

1. Where can I find recipes that are not on the Pampered Chef website?

While the majority of our recipes can be found on our website, we also have a wide variety of cookbooks and recipe cards available for purchase. You can also find recipes from other Pampered Chef consultants on social media platforms such as Pinterest and Facebook.

2. Can I request a specific recipe that is not on the Pampered Chef website?

At this time, we do not offer a request system for specific recipes. However, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for suggestions on similar recipes that may fit your needs.

3. Why are some recipes not available on the Pampered Chef website?

We are constantly adding new recipes to our website, but due to the vast number of recipes we have available, it is not possible to have all of them listed on our site. We also prioritize recipes that are most popular among our customers.

4. Are there any alternative sources for finding Pampered Chef recipes?

In addition to our website and cookbooks, you can also find Pampered Chef recipes on our blog, social media channels, and through our cooking shows and demonstrations. You can also ask your consultant for recipe recommendations.

5. Can I find recipes from previous seasons or discontinued products on the Pampered Chef website?

While we try to keep a variety of recipes available on our website, some recipes may be removed if they are no longer relevant to our current product line. However, you may be able to find these recipes in our cookbooks or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica95765
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Mitzyz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefDi