• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding Berries & Cream Brownie Square Recipe?

In summary, the ingredient list and cooking instructions for recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the recipe book that comes with their products. If you need assistance, you can contact customer service. While it is recommended to follow the recipe closely, substitutions can be made based on personal preferences or dietary restrictions. If you do not have a specific Pampered Chef product, you can use alternative products but the cooking times and results may vary. You can adjust the recipe for a different serving size by adjusting the ingredient amounts and cooking time accordingly.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Does anyone have or know where the find Berries & Cream Brownie Squares typed up?

Was this the one that was in the Spring/Summer catalog?

GourmetGirl said:
Was this the one that was in the Spring/Summer catalog?

Yup - I found it on CC - it was in the SS 06 SBRC

Last edited:
I was gona say..I would help ya, but even though I read and read and read, I still don't know where everything is..HAHAHA.

Jilleysue said:
I was gona say..I would help ya, but even though I read and read and read, I still don't know where everything is..HAHAHA.

LOL - don't worry, neither do I - LOL
This is the recipe my Tuesday night hostss asked for. It's a REALLY pretty one - and yummy, too!!

Related to Need Help Finding Berries & Cream Brownie Square Recipe?

What ingredients do I need for the recipe?

The ingredient list for each recipe can be found on our website or in the recipe book that came with your Pampered Chef product. If you are unable to locate the ingredient list, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

While we always recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results, you can certainly make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. Just be aware that the end result may differ slightly from the original recipe.

Where can I find the cooking instructions for the recipe?

The cooking instructions for each recipe can be found on our website or in the recipe book that came with your Pampered Chef product. If you are unable to locate the cooking instructions, please contact our customer service for assistance.

What if I don't have the specific Pampered Chef product mentioned in the recipe?

Our recipes are designed to be used with our products, but you can certainly use alternative products if you don't have the specific one mentioned. Just keep in mind that the cooking times and results may vary.

How do I adjust the recipe for a different serving size?

Our recipes are typically designed for 4-6 servings, but you can adjust the amounts of ingredients to fit your desired serving size. Just remember to adjust the cooking time accordingly and use your judgment when making adjustments to the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • straitfan