• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Deciding Which Recipe to Use for My First Show.

In summary, the recipe for success is the materials that come in your SBRC kit. These include recipe cards, tips, and business advice.
daricsmom
I am going to be doing my first show and dont know what recipes to use? And I have a silly question, someone said something about the recipe for success, what is that? Thanks Chrissy

Recipe for Success is what the business guide used to be called. It's the materials that go into the binder that came in your kit.The last 2 recipes in each section of the SBRC are designed to be kit recipes, in that they can be done using only tools that come in the kit. They're also usually very doable for a new consultant. Pick one that you like and practice it. Trust me, it'll make it a lot easier to demo if you know what to do already.

Your kit came with recipe cards designed for new consultants. The 3 Cheese Garden Pizza is very yummy!

Whatever recipe you use, make sure to practice it first! You could ask your host if she prefers sweet or savory and go from there.

Let us know what you picked and good luck with your first show! :)

Everyone loves the Three-Cheese Garden Pizza and you can show quite a few tools. Just make sure you are comfortable using the mandoline (or else slice with a knife instead). You could also do the new Classic Mini Cheeseburgers (Game Day Theme Show), as they are very easy to make and of course yummy. We'll all second this -- try your recipes first and see if there is anything you'd like to change or need practice with. Plus, most of the recipes are so easy you'll remember them after doing them just once or twice, and you won't have to look at a recipe card. Your guests will think you belong on Food Network. :p Good luck with your first show!!

pamperedlinda said:
Your kit came with recipe cards designed for new consultants. The 3 Cheese Garden Pizza is very yummy!

I totally agree. This is what I did at my first show.

i'm a newbie too! i'm gonna do the 3 cheese garden pizza for my first show :)

i vote for 3 cheese pizza too! that's the one I started out with.. and sold a few bar pans my first show! and I think an mandoline. good luck!! practice practice practice!

I did the Chickhen Enchilada Ring for my first show and my 2nd show was the next day and I did the BLT Mac N Cheese.... Both were a huge hit and my first show demanded a ring. LOL Loved both of them though!!! My 3rd show was a brunch and I did a Cinnamon Cream Cheese Bake and everyone loved that too! Those have been my biggest "hits" so far!!

I love the Clubhouse Chicken Squares -- I did these at my first show and my latest (#408) - one of my favorites!

Whatever you choose, I suggest that you stick with the same recipe for your first 10 shows so that you can not worry so much about the recipe and get the other parts of your show down pat.The show is not about the recipe anyway.

Thank you Thank you everybody!! I am going to practice the Three Cheese Garden Pizza for my family and see how that goes! I will let you know. Chrissy

DebbieJ said:
Whatever you choose, I suggest that you stick with the same recipe for your first 10 shows so that you can not worry so much about the recipe and get the other parts of your show down pat.

The show is not about the recipe anyway.

I agree with Debbie - I did not do this and subsequently I had to focus on the recipe not the people. I also recommend the 3-cheese pizza - it's easy to make and really yummy.

BTW, a clustermate of mine's monthly sales are between $7,000 and $10,000 every month and have been for 5 years....and she's been making the same recipe all that time! Yes, she has a lot of repeat hosts.

Have fun and good luck :D

1. What type of recipes do you recommend for a first show?

For a first show, we recommend choosing simple and crowd-pleasing recipes that are easy to prepare and demonstrate. Some popular options include our Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, our Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Chicken recipe, and our One-Pot Pasta Primavera recipe.

2. Can I choose recipes that cater to specific dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of recipes that cater to dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Our website also has a filter option to help you find recipes that fit your specific needs.

3. How many recipes should I include in my first show?

We recommend choosing 3-4 recipes for your first show. This will allow you to showcase a variety of our products and give your guests a taste of what Pampered Chef has to offer without overwhelming them.

4. Can I modify the recipes to fit my personal preferences?

Yes, our recipes are meant to be customized to your liking! Feel free to swap out ingredients, adjust measurements, or add your own personal touch. We encourage creativity in the kitchen!

5. Do I need to purchase all the ingredients for the recipes myself?

No, you do not need to purchase all the ingredients yourself. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your hostess credits to cover the cost of the ingredients for your show. You can also ask your guests to bring a specific ingredient or dish to share, making it a fun and interactive experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • SPAMSTIME