• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Choosing Samples - Seeking Recommendations and Opinions

In summary, you can order samples up until the end of September. You can order Package B, Package E, Package F, pizza cutter, SS saute pan, boning knife, Appetizer plates and caddy, petite paring knife, gravy separator and rectangle platter with cranberry accent. You can also order the large round stone with handles.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I have waited until the last minute or should I say until I had money and now I want to buy some samples can anyone recommend one or some?? I am very indecisive so I am hoping to get some help on here.

TIA

It depends on what you want to get out of it...I too waited for the same reason. I want so much but money is tight right now luckily I still have $100 PC dollars left. So now I have to do the same thing you are and figure out how to get the most for my buck....I think I am just going to get the Big Package because I too and indecisive and it will only cost me $20 plus tax and shipping! There are a lot of things I dont necessarily NEED in it though... See sorry I didnt help you but just proved to me just how indecisive I am geesh!

You actually have until the end of September to order samples. (Hooray!)

I got some free and ordered a few more. I'm very happy with my assortment because there's still examples of the new collections. I got package B, package E, package F, pizza cutter, SS saute pan, boning knife, Appetizer plates and caddy, petite paring knife, gravy separator and rectangle platter with cranberry accent. I'm going to place another sample order to get the large round stone with handles, not because I want it for myself, but so I have it to entice October hosts. :)

LOL...that is fine. I am thinking about just getting the big package but I want the appetizer plates as well so then that will be $30 more. There is a few things that I keep thinking that I really want but they are all in different small sample packs so I have to think about it before I do anything. Thank you.

chefann said:
You actually have until the end of September to order samples. (Hooray!)

I got some free and ordered a few more. I'm very happy with my assortment because there's still examples of the new collections. I got package B, package E, package F, pizza cutter, SS saute pan, boning knife, Appetizer plates and caddy, petite paring knife, gravy separator and rectangle platter with cranberry accent. I'm going to place another sample order to get the large round stone with handles, not because I want it for myself, but so I have it to entice October hosts. :)
Good strategy! Some times timing is important (stone with handles)... I forgot that you have until the end of Sept, :rolleyes: what a relief! I know once again does not help anyone :eek: but I was very excited I won the appetizer plates and caddy at my last cluster meeting! WooHoo!:D

I got some free and ordered a few more too. I got Package A, Appetizer plates and caddy, rectangular plate w/ cranberry accent, large round stone w/handles, Dots-plates,small bowls and bowls.Then in the paperwork supply order, I also got the Julianne Peeler, quikut paring knives, small scoop, flour/sugar shaker.I ordered these on the 23rd, and only the paperwork supply just shipped today. Still waiting.......

I ordered package b, gravy sep. & dots bowls.
I earned the SS Saute pan & paring knife and won the cranberry scrapers at a cluster meeting.
so I figure i have something new from each collection for little out of pocket.

I thought i would order the new stone also but decided the DCB is enough to entice Oct. bookings and will wait until Oct maybe I can get it at 60% off (somehow :))

I only ordered the gravy thing so people could see it I know I won't use it.I would like the caddy set ,but it'll need to wait.

Hi there! I completely understand how overwhelming it can be to choose samples, especially when you're indecisive. My recommendation would be to first think about what types of products you enjoy using in your own kitchen. Are you a baker? Do you love to cook meals on the stovetop? Once you have a general idea, I would suggest choosing a few versatile products that can be used for multiple purposes. For example, our Garlic Press is great for both cooking and baking, and our Flexible Cutting Mats are perfect for prepping any type of food. Additionally, you may want to consider purchasing some of our top-selling products, such as the Rockcrok or the Quick Cooker, as they are sure to impress your customers. I hope this helps, and if you have any specific questions about products, I'd be happy to provide more recommendations. Good luck with your samples!

Related to Need Help Choosing Samples - Seeking Recommendations and Opinions

1. What is the "Need Some Opinions Please" feature on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Need Some Opinions Please" feature is a section on our website where customers can leave reviews and ratings for products they have purchased. It helps potential buyers make informed decisions and provides valuable feedback for us to improve our products.

2. How can I access the "Need Some Opinions Please" section?

You can access the "Need Some Opinions Please" section by going to the product page of the item you are interested in. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find the section with customer reviews and ratings.

3. Can I leave a review for a product I have not purchased from Pampered Chef?

No, the "Need Some Opinions Please" feature is only for customers who have purchased the product from Pampered Chef. This ensures that the reviews and ratings are from verified buyers and are accurate.

4. How can I filter the reviews to see the most helpful ones?

You can use the filter options on the "Need Some Opinions Please" section to sort the reviews by most helpful, most recent, or highest rating. This will help you see the most relevant reviews for your needs.

5. Can I leave a review anonymously?

Yes, you can leave a review anonymously by choosing a nickname or leaving the name field blank when submitting your review. However, we encourage customers to leave their name so we can better address any concerns or issues they may have with the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • PamperedDor