• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Extra Trifle Bowl...what to Do??

In summary, to purchase an extra trifle bowl from Pampered Chef, you can visit their website or contact an independent consultant. Exchanges for trifle bowls are not offered, but you can purchase a new one and return your current one within the return policy timeframe. For specific recipes or occasions, it is recommended to check out bowl sets which offer multiple sizes and styles. Customization or personalization is not currently offered, but you can add your own touch with decorations. The trifle bowls are made of high-quality glass and are safe for use in the oven and microwave, but it is important to check the product details for specific bowls.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I am doing a trifle recipe on Friday and I have to double the recipe??!! Do I need two bowls? Is there anything else I can use?? Any ideas/suggestions?

Chillzanne bowl? (or whatever the large white bowl was called...) Large batter bowl???

Can you borrow another consultant's or borrow your director's?

My director is out of town...not sure when she's coming back?? I could always email her director??

PCCHeather0506 said:
I am doing a trifle recipe on Friday and I have to double the recipe??!! Do I need two bowls? Is there anything else I can use?? Any ideas/suggestions?

How many people do you plan to feed? My chocolatey trifle contains about 1 1/2 boxes of brownies, and it feeds A LOT... But like other's would say, I would use the chillzanne bowl, the bowl from the 4 piece colander and bowl set, or maybe even the large batter bowl!

Yeah, you could do it in any large bowl. It won't look as pretty, but it will be tasty. You can wow them with the Trifle Bowl. Just begin serving out of the other bowl first, so people can see the beautiful effect.

I'm actually planning on making the triple berry trifle! Supposedly it feeds 10....or 20 sample portions. Honestly I've made this before and it may feed 12?? I'd like to double it though!

Great chance to show off Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls! Every time I display/use these at a show or fair I get bookings. People love these.

Do you know any of the consultants in your cluster? If not I would call you upline director to see if she knows someone in your area.

I'd probably use the Classic Batter Bowl and Prep Bowls for a second bowl, using another kind of bowl to mix the pudding etc, in.

1. How can I purchase an extra trifle bowl from Pampered Chef?

To purchase an extra trifle bowl from Pampered Chef, you can either visit our website or contact one of our independent consultants. Our website offers a variety of trifle bowl options to choose from, and our consultants can assist you in placing an order as well.

2. Can I exchange my current trifle bowl for a different size or style?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for trifle bowls. However, you can purchase a new trifle bowl and return your current one within our return policy timeframe for a refund.

3. What if I need an extra trifle bowl for a specific recipe or occasion?

If you need an extra trifle bowl for a specific recipe or occasion, we recommend checking out our bowl sets which come with multiple sizes and styles of bowls. This way, you will have a variety to choose from for all your cooking and entertaining needs.

4. Is it possible to customize a trifle bowl with a specific design or personalization?

At this time, we do not offer customization or personalization for our trifle bowls. However, you can add your own personal touch by decorating the bowl with ribbons, stickers, or other embellishments.

5. Can I use my trifle bowl in the oven or microwave?

Our trifle bowls are made of high-quality glass and are oven and microwave safe. However, we recommend checking the specific product details for each trifle bowl to ensure it is safe for use in these appliances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephs_chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dsmegnky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dsmegnky
  • millerswamp