• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Creative Help for Fundraiser Show for Fire Victims

In summary, the flyer suggests that people bring something yummy to eat to the show. The invitation is designed with a flower theme and includes information about where to find the free product. The product cards use a brick theme to help the hostess restock the kitchen following the family's loss in a fire.
jillchef
I am trying to figure out ways to put together an invitation and flyers for a show that I am doing for a couple that lost their home in a fire in December. My cousin and the daughter of the couple are hosting the show and then her mom will get all of the free products, plus we will have the list of products she wants/needs there too so people can buy for her...similar to a Bridal Show. Has anyone done a fundraiser show before for someone who lost their home to a fire? How did your word the invitations? Any other suggestions for the show? Thanks for any help you have!! :)

You could word the invites as a "Fire Sale"....this will get some heads to turn and then you could explain the situation and Date and Time!

That would definately get attention. I did one show for a friend (before I was a consultant) when her home was lost in a fire. It worked out well. You could put something about restocking the kitchen.

One thing I do for bridal showers is I cut out heart shaped pieces of cardstock (our local Ben Franklin has an accucut machine you can use if you purchase paper from them). I then put each item the bride wants on a heart along with the item number and the amount. I arrange these points in the middle to form flower shapes and put them on a poster board. I then cut circles and leaves out and draw on a stem to complete the flower look. Everything is attached with a non permanent adhesive so guests can come and take a petal off to indicate the item they are purchasing for the bride. That way there are no duplicates.

You could do something similar for this show. Either use the flower idea or "build" a house and use the bricks to write the product items on.

Good luck with your fundraiser!

I did this for a local family last year. The guy works with My John at the school... what I did was collect orders all month and the free product was chosen by the family. An email was sent out to my customers and then to all the school employees. I donated half my commission for the entire month of March last year. It wasn't my biggest month, but it was something extra for the family!

You should also contact the local newspaper and let them know about the fundraising efforts!

Comments please...Thanks for the great ideas for my fundraiser. If you would, please look over what I came up with for the flyer/invitation and then the product cards I will use. I went with the brick theme, to help rebuild/restock her kitchen. Any comments would be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• Fire Sale Flyer.pdf
    142.5 KB · Views: 516
  • Fire Sale Product Cards.pdf
    150.6 KB · Views: 323
Nicely done! I hope this is a big success for you and Maxine!!

On the flyer it says "have something yummy to much on", instead of munch. Other than that it looks great!

Related to Need Creative Help for Fundraiser Show for Fire Victims

What is "Need Some Creative Help..."?

"Need Some Creative Help..." is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where you can find creative recipe ideas, tips, and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in new and unique ways.

How often is "Need Some Creative Help..." updated?

"Need Some Creative Help..." is updated regularly with new recipe ideas and tips. Make sure to check back often for fresh inspiration!

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to use "Need Some Creative Help..."?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to use "Need Some Creative Help...". However, the recipes and ideas featured may be tailored specifically for Pampered Chef products.

Can I submit my own recipe ideas for "Need Some Creative Help..."?

Yes, we love to see our customers' creativity in the kitchen! You can submit your own recipe ideas for "Need Some Creative Help..." through our website or by tagging us on social media.

Is "Need Some Creative Help..." only for experienced chefs?

No, "Need Some Creative Help..." is for everyone! Whether you are a seasoned chef or just starting out in the kitchen, you can find helpful ideas and inspiration on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Hunter Mom