• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Crazy Bridal Shower Ideas!

In summary, Ann declined being a director because it would require her to give up a lot of her time on here.
jenwallace
Gold Member
I just found out a bridal shower I'm doing next month has a Halloween theme! All the guests are encouraged to come in costume (this part is a suprise for the bride). She knows it's a PC shower, but not the rest. So, any ideas on a costume for me and any other Halloween recipes/ideas for the show? Thanks in advance!

Maybe a spider cake using the batter bowl or maybe a witches hat cake.

jenwallace said:
I just found out a bridal shower I'm doing next month has a Halloween theme! All the guests are encouraged to come in costume (this part is a suprise for the bride). She knows it's a PC shower, but not the rest. So, any ideas on a costume for me and any other Halloween recipes/ideas for the show? Thanks in advance!
HELLOOOO! Go as a Pampered Chef Consultant.

Seriously, you could get a chef hat and maybe wear white pants and white shirt and go as a chef - with your Pampered Chef apron.

Recipe ideas... Make a spice cake in the fluted pan and frost it with cream cheese frosting tinted orange. You can make a stem by twisting large tootsie rolls or you can make chocolate cake or brownie in a prep bowl and trim it to be a stem (or any flavor cake and frost with brown frosting).

how about the rat from ratatouille (still haven't seen the movie)

For halloween paties I make cool veggie pizza shape on round stone scallop the top and bottom edges a little like a pumpkin (add a broccoli stalk for the stem when finishing it up) after putting on cream cheese mixture cut it then add your veggies adding the chopped or grated carrots last for the "orange" coloring You can make the face with yellow bell peppers and black olives

serve a green punch in the trifle bowl

freeze plastic bugs or flies in the ice cubes

Make brides maids out of cakes made in the prep bowls (you can get mini doll picks at Michaels) and do their dresses in black frosting and black netting.

I would stay with a wedding theme but with black and spidery effects. Not too spooky though.

I'm stealing my own idea from a previous thread: dress as "Queen of the Kitchen" - wear a gown and a crown. And see if you can find a red apron, then put some of the white fur trim (like on Santa hats) on it so it looks like an ermine-trimmed robe. :)

Fabulous Ideas...I knew you wouldn't disappoint...any more?

I think those are all good ideas! Good Luck with your show!

Ann - you should let her borrow your fruit hat!!

I have the whole costume, but it's sized for a chubby (me). But if a size 18 would fit, you're more than welcome to borrow it. :)

BethCooks4U said:
Make brides maids out of cakes made in the prep bowls (you can get mini doll picks at Michaels) and do their dresses in black frosting and black netting.

I would stay with a wedding theme but with black and spidery effects. Not too spooky though.

Beth I love this cake idea. Sometimes I am not sure who is more clever you or Ann. LOL.:D

chefheidi2003 said:
Beth I love this cake idea. Sometimes I am not sure who is more clever you or Ann. LOL.:D
Why me of course! :p Sorry, Ann but you know it's true. :love:

You're just more seasoned.

Love ya, Beth! :love:

chefheidi2003 said:
BTW: I have made the mini doll cakes at several bridal showers and they always get rave reviews. I have sold a lot of prep bowls to moms who want to make them for their daughters' birthday parties. :balloon:

It's easy to do this business. Just put a twist on what you usually do and it becomes fresh and different!

chefann said:
You're just more seasoned.

Love ya, Beth! :love:
Speaking of seasoned I have a question for you Ann: You have a wealth of knowledge and are so willing to share and help others. Why are you not a director yet? Are you asking everyone? Come on girl! You can do it! Spend 15 minutes a day less on here and use that time to call potentials and I bet you can get over to Director Chef Success in no time! :love:

BethCooks4U said:
Speaking of seasoned I have a question for you Ann: You have a wealth of knowledge and are so willing to share and help others. Why are you not a director yet? Are you asking everyone? Come on girl! You can do it! Spend 15 minutes a day less on here and use that time to call potentials and I bet you can get over to Director Chef Success in no time! :love:
It's a fear thing. I'm conflicted about the recognition, hate making calls (I don't even call to order pizza) and am really lazy. :) DH hates that I do PC, and I can't see that changing if I have to spend more time supporting a team (he already complains about me lending out products and doing supply exchanges with the gals currently on my team). And I also don't see him being thrilled with me quitting my day job, even if I replace the income (and that'll take some doing).
Besides, we'll let you have more posts than me over there. :D

chefann said:
It's a fear thing. I'm conflicted about the recognition, hate making calls (I don't even call to order pizza) and am really lazy. :) DH hates that I do PC, and I can't see that changing if I have to spend more time supporting a team (he already complains about me lending out products and doing supply exchanges with the gals currently on my team). And I also don't see him being thrilled with me quitting my day job, even if I replace the income (and that'll take some doing).
Besides, we'll let you have more posts than me over there. :D
Well, that's true. At least I have a head start on posts there - but you'd have to stay away for.... I don't know - not that long ago you caught up with me here and look where your number is! :eek:

But seriously, you are wasting your talents. Sorry your DH isn't so supportive but if he saw you going somewhere with it he might change his tune. When I was WORKING toward promoting my DH was "if it doesn't happen soon..." and was so thrilled for me when I achieved it. (Roses and dinner!) Now I'm building again and he's "Have you earned that trip yet? So get on the phone and hire more people - those workers (top performers) are out there."

HEY! I think we just hijacked this thread! :eek: :rolleyes:

Sorry, Jen!:blushing:

No problem...I was interesting in the hijack topic as well! (I am working on promoting, so I'm always interested in hearing others talk about it!)

Besides, I don't think anyone can shut you gals up, anyway! :) (Please know I say that in good natured humor!)

What are some unique and fun bridal shower ideas?

Some unique and fun bridal shower ideas include having a spa day for the bride and her bridal party, creating a DIY flower crown station, hosting a wine tasting party, or having a themed costume party.

What are some budget-friendly bridal shower ideas?

Budget-friendly bridal shower ideas can include having a potluck style party, creating personalized DIY decorations, hosting a picnic in the park, or having a game night with homemade snacks.

What are some activities or games to play at a bridal shower?

Some activities or games to play at a bridal shower include "Bride and Groom Trivia," "How Well Do You Know the Bride?" "Bridal Bingo," "Wedding Mad Libs," or "Guess the Celebrity Couple."

How can I make my bridal shower more interactive and engaging?

To make your bridal shower more interactive and engaging, consider having a photo booth with props, creating a scrapbook for the bride with messages from guests, hosting a cooking or baking class, or having a dance party with a choreographed routine.

What are some creative food and drink ideas for a bridal shower?

Some creative food and drink ideas for a bridal shower include having a mimosa bar with different juice flavors, creating a DIY taco bar, serving mini desserts in mason jars, or having a build-your-own ice cream sundae station.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • leshelman