• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need BBQ Show Ideas? Let Us Help!

In summary, the "Bbq Show..." is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on grilling and barbecuing techniques, recipes, and products. Anyone can attend without a ticket or reservation, but it is recommended to arrive early as space may be limited. All necessary equipment and ingredients are provided, and Pampered Chef products can be purchased at the designated area using cash or credit/debit cards.
schel
I have a BBQ show this weekend and am LOST...No idea what to do. :eek:
Yeah I could do the Kabobs, but what does that show for products? Not much.... Any suggestions, I need help!!!!:eek:
Schel

I am having a bbq show in a few weeks. I am demoing Itailian(sp) grilled Pizza. I found the recipe on here do a search for grilling recipes. Hope this helps

Related to Need BBQ Show Ideas? Let Us Help!

What is the "Bbq Show..."?

The "Bbq Show..." is a demonstration and educational event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on grilling and barbecuing techniques, recipes, and products.

Who can attend the "Bbq Show..."?

Anyone can attend the "Bbq Show...". It is open to the public and no ticket or reservation is required. However, space may be limited, so it is recommended to arrive early.

Do I need to bring anything to the "Bbq Show..."?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the "Bbq Show...". All necessary grilling equipment and ingredients will be provided by Pampered Chef.

Is there a cost to attend the "Bbq Show..."?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Bbq Show...". It is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef for the purpose of educating and promoting grilling and barbecuing techniques and products.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the "Bbq Show..."?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the "Bbq Show...". There will be a designated area where you can browse and purchase products featured in the demonstration. Cash and credit/debit cards are accepted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • supplyhoarder