• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Extra Plate for Your Spoon Rest? PM Me for a Replacement!

In summary, if you need a replacement plate for your spoon rest, you can request one by sending us a private message with your name, address, and the model number of your spoon rest. There is no cost for the replacement plate and it typically takes 7-10 business days to arrive. However, we can only provide replacement plates for the specific model of spoon rest that you originally purchased.
ChefJeniLobdell
I am looking for an extra plate someone might have for the spoon rest. One of my customers kids broke theirs. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

I wish they sold these separately! I have a customer that would like a few of them!

1. Can I get a replacement plate for my spoon rest?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that accidents happen and plates can break. We are happy to provide you with a replacement plate for your spoon rest.

2. How do I request a replacement plate?

Simply send us a private message with your request and we will process it for you. Make sure to include your name, address, and the model number of your spoon rest.

3. Is there a cost for the replacement plate?

No, there is no cost for the replacement plate. We want to ensure that you have a complete set and can continue to use your spoon rest.

4. How long does it take to receive the replacement plate?

Once we have received your request, it typically takes 7-10 business days for the replacement plate to arrive at your address.

5. Can I request a replacement plate for a different model of spoon rest?

Unfortunately, we can only provide replacement plates for the specific model of spoon rest that you originally purchased. This is to ensure a proper fit and functionality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
Replies
Views
chefa