• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Easier Way to Order? Check Out Our 2 to a Page November OOF!

In summary, the "2 to a Page November Oof" is a set of two pages designed specifically for the month of November to help with meal planning and organizing for the holiday season. It includes unique recipes and tips not found in other Pampered Chef products. The pages can be easily printed and used as a guide for meals and events, and can be customized for individual needs. The product is only available in a physical format, but a digital copy can be created by scanning or taking a photo of the pages.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Here is the 2 to a page November OOF.

Attachments

• NovemberOOF.doc
    690 KB · Views: 475
Does Hamilton County not have the split sales tax like Bradley County?

Looks great, thanks!

Yes it does. But whenever i enter them in P3 it always charges the 9.25 so thats what i put. Now it only charges 6% for the pantry items. Go figure.

pcchefjane said:
Does Hamilton County not have the split sales tax like Bradley County?

That looks great! Thanks so much!!! :)

My P3 always changes the tax on the Pampered Pantry items to 5.5%. I don't want to overcharge anyone on their tax...

I LOVE this 2 to a page order form! Thanks!

Related to Need an Easier Way to Order? Check Out Our 2 to a Page November OOF!

1. What is the "2 to a Page November Oof" and how is it different from other products?

The "2 to a Page November Oof" is a set of two pages designed to help you plan and organize your cooking and baking for the month of November. It is specifically created for the holiday season and includes special recipes and tips to make your meals and gatherings even more special. It is different from other products because it is tailored specifically for the month of November and includes unique content not found in other Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I use the "2 to a Page November Oof"?

The "2 to a Page November Oof" is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. Simply print out the two pages and use them as a guide for planning your meals and events for the month of November. You can also refer back to the pages for recipes and tips as needed. The pages can be hung on your fridge or kept in a binder for easy access.

3. Are the recipes in the "2 to a Page November Oof" exclusive to this product?

Yes, the recipes included in the "2 to a Page November Oof" are exclusive to this particular product. They have been specially curated for the holiday season and are not available in any other Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I customize the "2 to a Page November Oof" to fit my specific needs?

Yes, you can definitely customize the "2 to a Page November Oof" to fit your individual needs. You can add your own notes and recipes, or even use it as a template to create your own personalized holiday planning pages.

5. Is the "2 to a Page November Oof" available in a digital format?

Currently, the "2 to a Page November Oof" is only available in a physical, printed format. However, you can always scan or take a photo of the pages to have a digital copy on your electronic devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AprilM
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
  • soccermama