• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice/Ideas for Holiday Bazaar

In summary, a consultant named Dawn Trudell is asking for advice on what items she can sell at a Holiday Bazaar, besides the Batter Bowl sand art cookies, that would make good cash and carry gifts. Suggestions from other consultants include using the Showstoppers section on Consultant's Corner for crafty ideas, creating "Gifts to Go" with cookie and brownie mixes in the Small Batter Bowl, selling gadgets as gifts in the Classic Batter Bowl, and using the My Safe Cutters and Lemon Zestor Scorer for carving pumpkins. Other ideas include selling table linens and napkins, making chocolate hearts with the Patriotic Heart Mold, and using candy melting discs in various flavors. Consultants also suggest using the Consultants Corner for helpful
dawn424383
I was asked by someone to participate in a Holiday Bazaar. It's not really open to direct sales companies, only "craft" type items. However, I was told I could have the Batter Bowl "sand art" things available for purchase and other pre-made items for cash & carry. I'm just not supposed to take orders. They said I could have business cards and catalogs to hand out, and I am planning on having a drawing for prizes to get contact information. My question is, what are some other ideas besides the Batter Bowl sand art cookies that would make good cash & carry gifts? The bazaar is the 28th and 29th of October, so Halloween ideas would be good. My only concern is getting stuck with too much inventory. Does anyone have any advice on this? The booth space rental is only $20 for two 8 hour days, so the price is great if I can get a lot of contacts out of it. I just don't want to lose my shirt on purchasing products up-front. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Go check out Showstoppers on Consultant's Corner. You can find it under Products and Recipes, Enhance Your Shows, Product Showcase. There are lots of crafty ideas on there. Good luck!

Another idea is from a Celebrations show a couple years ago...."Gifts to Go." You'll find it on CC under the Celebrations show area where they list old Celebrations show. YOu can do cookie and brownie mixes layered in the Small Batter Bowl, as well as a soup recipe and chili. There are even cute tags with instructions you can print up there. I'd definitely do that! It ties cooking into it instead of just the sand art thing. You can do cute little gift packs too by packing gadgets as gifts in the Classic Batter Bowl if they'd allow that.

Thanks for the quick responses. I've since thought of Hershey's kisses in the whisk with a creative gift tag. Keep 'um comin' ! :p

How aboutHow about selling the my safe cutters, the lemon zestor scorer, with the quick tip in this week's Weekly Bytes for carving pumpkins? Might be a little late, but personally, I like doing my pumpkins a day or two before Halloween to cut down on the knats and molding pumpkin on my doorstep!

You can also do Hershey kisses in the adjustable scoop or Measure All. On CC there is a cute gift idea for the quick stir pitcher and the Good company coffee/tea.

If you can sell the batter bowl, I bet you can sell any product. Maybe purchase several of the Patriotic Heart Molds and make up some of the cinnamon molds for display/selling. This product is relatively inexpensive to stock and may be easy to sell. And, you will be helping the Round Up for the Heart campaign!

If I have more ideas I will post again.

Good luck!

Table LinensMaybe purchase some of the towels and table linen w/napkin rings and tie them with a coordinating ribben and sell those. There is a napkin folding flyer in CC you could package with the napkins also.

Also, the towels can be sewing into chair covers and aprons - I think this flyer might still be on CC also.

I also had thought of the Patriotic Heart Mold. I plan to make some chocolate hearts. I have made white chocolate in the past to gift as hostess gifts. I put them in a decorative bag with a pretty ribbon. Guests always seem to ooh and aah over them. I think they will be good sellers, along with the mold and the instructions on how to do them. I can make them in white, milk and dark chocolate. I also saw, the last time I bought the candy melting discs, they have peanut butter flavor. Yum !

Gift Ideas To display at Craft ShowsI'm trying to come up with some gift ideas that I can wrap up or have prepared for a craft sale. Above I kept reading about CC...what is CC...cause I'm looking for the chili recipe that you layer the ingredients in the batter bowl and tag it with the recipe but can't find it anymore...you help is greatly appreciated.....

CC is consultants corner

Can you please tell me more about using the mold w/ chocolate?I really like your idea about using the mold to make the chocolate thing. Can you please tell me how you do this? :confused: Thanks so much. Rachel

1. What products do you recommend for a holiday bazaar?

For a holiday bazaar, we recommend our festive baking and cooking products such as our holiday cookie cutters, Christmas-themed spatulas, and holiday-themed stoneware. Our gift sets, including our popular holiday spice blends and flavored oils, are also great options for the holiday season.

2. How can I make my booth stand out at a holiday bazaar?

To make your booth stand out, we suggest creating a visually appealing display using our colorful tablecloths, tiered serving stands, and decorative platters. Offering samples of our delicious holiday recipes, as well as hosting live cooking demonstrations, can also attract customers to your booth.

3. What are some affordable options for holiday bazaar gifts?

We have a variety of affordable gift options, such as our holiday-themed kitchen gadgets, oven mitts, and pot holders. Our recipe books and cookware sets also make great gifts at reasonable prices. You can also create your own gift sets using our customizable packaging options.

4. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef into my holiday bazaar fundraising efforts?

Pampered Chef offers a fundraising program where a percentage of sales from your holiday bazaar can go towards your chosen cause or organization. We also have a variety of fundraising products, including our popular stoneware and kitchen tools, that you can sell at your bazaar to raise funds for your cause.

5. How can I promote my Pampered Chef products at a holiday bazaar?

To promote your Pampered Chef products at a holiday bazaar, we recommend creating eye-catching flyers and posters with our holiday-themed product images and descriptions. Utilizing social media platforms and offering special discounts or promotions for your bazaar customers can also help increase product sales and brand awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnikkie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • dessertMama