• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a ride from Ohare to Chicago Hilton on Wed 11th at 7:30 pm?

In summary, Bobby is going to the Chicago Hilton, and the other 2 people in his cluster are getting there earlier on a flight that was booked. There is a limo service, but Bobby is not sure if the other 2 people in his cluster have ever been to Chicago or not. The train should be okay that time of day.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Is there anyone else arriving at Ohare Airport around 7:30 pm on Wed 11th that would like to share expenses to get to the hotels? I'm going to the Chicago Hilton. Everyone else in my cluster is getting there earlier on a flight that was booked. If not, I guess I'll be taking the train.

Bobby

Just wear PC clothing or carry a PC bag and you will be sure to find someone in the airport to travel with.

I have always had good luck spotting consultants at the airport and asking if they would like to share a cab. It winds up costing less than the shuttle and takes much less time. It also eliminates toting your luggage on the train/subway. Donna

I've been wondering if there was a limo service. I know in Vegas it's actually cheaper to take a limo than a cab! There will be 3 of us traveling together? Anyone have any experience with this?

straitfan said:
I've been wondering if there was a limo service. I know in Vegas it's actually cheaper to take a limo than a cab! There will be 3 of us traveling together? Anyone have any experience with this?
For 3, it might be cheaper for a taxi or the shuttle. My first year, there were 7 of us I think, & we took a limo since we couldn't all fit in one taxi & it ended up being cheaper. Or, you can catch the train--we did that last year. It was super cheap & fun:)

I think that all 3 of us are rookies. Not sure if the other 2 have ever been to
Chicago or not. The one other time I went, the flight which should have been about an hour from KC was about 8 hours late and it was about 3am when we arrived. We took a cab and prayed for our lives all the way into the city! We should be there late afternoon Sunday. The train should be okay that time of day.

1. How many people can share a shuttle or limo?

The maximum number of people that can share a shuttle or limo depends on the size of the vehicle. Typically, shuttles can accommodate up to 10 passengers, while limos can hold up to 20 passengers.

2. How much does it cost to share a shuttle or limo?

The cost of sharing a shuttle or limo varies depending on the distance, number of passengers, and type of vehicle. Please contact us for a personalized quote.

3. Can I choose the pick-up and drop-off locations?

Yes, you can choose the pick-up and drop-off locations for your shared shuttle or limo ride. Our team will work with you to determine the most convenient and efficient route for all passengers.

4. Are the vehicles clean and well-maintained?

Yes, all of our vehicles are regularly cleaned and well-maintained to ensure a comfortable and safe ride for our passengers.

5. How do I book a shared shuttle or limo?

You can book a shared shuttle or limo by contacting our customer service team or through our website. We recommend booking in advance to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies